Foreword - Paris 2019

Roaming around Paris was one of the things Chaeyoung loves to do

Roaming around Paris was one of the things Chaeyoung loves to do. She loves everything about Paris, the weather, the buildings, the people, and more.

But her love for Paris changed after her long time boyfriend for 2 years Jaehyun broke up with her in a cafe near the Eiffel tower.

"Let's break up."

"Why?" Chaeyoung asked while her smile was slowly fading away.

"I can't do this anymore Chae," looking down on his coffee.
"I'm falling out of love."

"But, why? Jae.." tears evidently building up in her eyes.

"2 years Jae, 2 years. Why now?"

Jaehyun stood up in his seat ready to leave, "I'm sorry Chaeyoung."
He hugged her and kissed her hair while she was sobbing quietly in his arms.

And then, he walked away from her without explanation.

Since then, she never visited Paris for leisure. She only goes there for work and concerts but never enjoyed the city like she used to.

5 MONTHS AFTER
January 2020

Dispatch-
Our New Year Couple!
The famous Inkigayo MC's are now dating!
NCT 's JAEHYUN has been spotted on a romantic car ride date with APRIL's NAEUN!

Dispatch-Our New Year Couple!The famous Inkigayo MC's are now dating!NCT 's JAEHYUN has been spotted on a romantic car ride date with APRIL's NAEUN!

Chaeyoung locked her phone feeling her tears welling up in her eyes.
Sadness and anger filled her heart after reading the news even though it was almost half a year since she and Jaehyun talked.

————————————————————————
A/N
Here's a little sneak peak to my storyline!
Credits to all the rightful owners for all of pictures I used as reference 🖤