don't touch what's mine.

Kegeyama woked up and made breakfast. He went to school and practiced with the team, hinata approach kageyama and said "hey kageyama! Can you toss for me? ". He responded "yeah sure" . After practicing with hinata, kageyama and hinata went home. Kageyama didn't walk straight home he went to aoba josai. (Kageyama POV: what the fu- what am i doing why am i here) he face palm his self, suddenly a blonde boy walk up to him and said "kageyama!" he responded "atsumu?!"
That's right~" atsumu said. While atsumu was teasing kageyama a Browned boy walks up to him "tobio-chan~" kageyama felt embarrassed (Kageyama POV: seriously.. Another annoying person..) "what oikawa-san?" kageyama respond. "don't be like that tobio-chan!" kageyama rolled his eyes. "oh well look who it is" atsumu said to oikawa in a pissed tone. Oikawa and atsumu had eye contact it was pretty obvious that they are both pissed with each other "excuse me im still here dumbasses.." atsumu and oikawa looked at kageyama the same time. Kageyama felt embarrassed and he feel like he interrupted something "s-sor" atsumu cut off kageyama and said "kageyama let's hangout today!" while putting his arms into kageyama's shoulder oikawa got pissed and said "sorry.. But im taking tobio" he pulls kageyama to him, kageyama blushes a little and had enough. "can you both stop i-its annoying" said kageyama in a annoyed tone "im sorry tobio-chan but he started it want to hangout today~?" atsumu pulls kageyama and said in pissed tone "his hanging out with me. Not you" they both pull kageyama into their arms again and again until kageyama got dizzy (Kageyama POV: t-this idiots i-im dizzy already) until kageyama move out trying to get out and finally he got out. "shut your mouths goddammit" kageyama said in annoyed and dizzy tone, The boys looks at kageyama and said sorry. "im going you both are so annoying" kageyama tries to walk but his just too dizzy (kageyama POV: d-damn it..) while atsumu amd oikawa are speechless they looked both to each other. "don't touch what's mine."
Atsumu chuckled and said in pissed tone "his mine don't touch him either."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To be continued.

(sorry this is my first time >/////< )