Ch.27-Akala Island: Part 3

~3rd Person POV~

Ash: "If Serena does find out I'm alive, here's the plan. I'm gonna simply tell the Police and possibly the G-Men what happened. Then the traitors might become possibly wanted fugitives."

Bonnie: "I thought you said you weren't taking revenge."

Ash: "Exactly. I'm not taking revenge. I'm also gonna come out of hiding and resume my duties as the Chosen One. I was told that there was this darkness that's gonna take over Alola. Don't know what this darkness is gonna be but... 50% sure it might be about the traitors, I dunno. But I know I'm still the Chosen One. And the Chosen One doesn't take revenge. And this isn't really revenge."

Bonnie: "What?"

Yu: "That's a great idea."

Akane: "But won't the other traitors come after you?"

Ash: "If they do, I can hold my own this time. Plus, I could always call the police."

Luna: "I just hope that Honey Blonde Big Boobed Bimbo won't try to try anything."

Korrina: "What's with you and your hatred for big boobs!?"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Akala Island

Olivia: "So this will be a 3v3."

Ash: "Perfect for me."

Luna: "Where'd Makoto and the girls go?"

Ruby: "They went off somewhere to play or some shit."

~Akane's POV~

Yu-san, Bonnie and I were walking around Akala. Basically they both wanted to do EVERYTHING.

Bonnie: "Wow I love this place!"

Yu: "Ooh, I wonder if they have those really tall Alolan Exeggutor!"

They both definitely give off the same energy, being super childlike. Though, Bonnie is younger....speaking of which, when exactly is her birthday? Is she older or younger than me?

Bonnie: "Yeah, the girl ended up with Dedenne, and I ended up with her Pichu. Of course we were able to switch the Pokémon back."

Yu: "That must've been a heck of a switcheroo."

Wait, what are they talking about?

Me: "Hey, I heard about this Pokémon Ranch around here."

Bonnie: "Ooh a ranch! Let's go there."

Yu: "I've always wanted to go to one."

We were going to exit the town.

Bonnie: !

Me: "Something wrong?"

Bonnie: "It's her." She said in a low voice.

She suddenly grabs me and Yu-san's hands and we run in the opposite direction. I admit, my face heated up a little when she grabbed my hand.

Bonnie: "I saw that HoneyBlonde cu-

Yu: "Don't you say it."

Bonnie: "Fiiiine. I saw that HoneyBlonde slut."

Yu: "You mean that Yvonne chick?!"

Bonnie: "The very same. And I saw her with Ruby's mom."