Ch.16- Setting Sail

~Ash's POV~

It's been more then 2 weeks since I became a Great Lord. People have challenged me to battles, they all failed. Paul decided to head on back since he was asked to become a member of the Battle Frontier, I was so proud of how far he's come. I've been staying with Professor Hickory, while Bonnie would kinda alternate between her and Akane's. I've also been training with my Pokémon.

I was having a little training session with Yu.

Yu: "Orpheus, Flame Wheel."

Me: "Flapple, use Draco Jet."

I got my Applin to evolve into a Flapple by give it a Tart Apple

I got my Applin to evolve into a Flapple by give it a Tart Apple. Maria was also happy enough to teach my how to create moves for my Pokémon.

(I just wanna point out that Draco Jet is not original, it's originally a move exclusive to Pokémon Insurgence.)

~3rd Person POV~

Yu: "Leech Life."

Sizzlipede has bitten into the Apple Wing Pokemon, drainin it's energy.

Ash: "Acrobatics."

Wham

Sizzlipede gets knocked back, then glows blue.

Yu: "Woah!"

Yu: "Woah!"

Orpheus: (I. Feel. Powerful!)

Luna was watching the boys and their Pokémon from inside.

Hickory: "So, how far have you gone with Ash yet?"

Luna's face turns red.

Luna: "How could you even ask that?! Besides, he barely knows about the Delibirds and the Combees!"

Hickory: "Oh my. You're saying you're willing to teach him?"

Luna: "Well..........

Bonnie: "Whatcha talkin bout?"

Luna: "Nothing!"

Ash: "What's nothing?"

Luna: "Nothing!"