Chapter 4

*Time skip*
Now I'm walking through the halls of U.A with my shadow following obediently behind me. I made it in at with the top score of 102 points. I arrive in front of 1-A and hear yelling on the other side. I sighed and opened the door. I was met with 3 students. One of them were katsuki with his feet on the desk being scolded by the blue haired stiff from the auditorium. Lastly was a white and red haired boy with the same stotic expression on his face as mine. When I opened the door their eyes turned to me. "D-Deku?!?!" Katsuki yelled in slight disbelief. 'Well guess he found out then' I thought as I rolled my eyes. I walked over to my desk and sat down. As I did the stiff ran over to me and started talking about the entrance exam and deeper meanings and shit I don't care about. "I am Tenya Iida and hope that you can forgive my arrogance!!!!!!!!" "Yeah sure" I said in a bored and emotionless tone. He sweat dropped at my lack of reaction and walked back to his seat. As I lay my head on the desk I can see the raspberry ripple look alike staring at me, and when our eyes met he turned away. Anyways I fell asleep as more and more students started to pile into the classroom. And at one point while everyone was talking a huge yellow caterpillar inched its way through the door and onto the floor in front of the classroom. No one noticed it until it stood up and started to speak. "Hello I'm Shota Aizawa and it took you 8 seconds to quiet down. Time is precious, rational students would understand that.not everyone put on one of these and go out to the training field for a quirk apprehension test.

*At the field*
We all got out to the field after changing and stood in a group in front of  Mr. Aizawa. "Bakugo, how far could you throw a ball in middle school?" Aizawa asked the explosive blond. "67 meters" he gruffly responded. "Now use your quirk." Aizawa tossed the ball to bakugo. Said boy stretched his arms before taking a stance. "Dieeee!!!!!" He shouted as he launched the ball into the air. ""The first rational step to becoming a hero, is to know your limits."" Aizawa said as he held up the beeping device. Gasps of shock can be heard throughout the group as the score of 705.2 showed up on the screen. Shouts of praise were erupting from the group but one comment seemed to grab the sleep deprived hobo's attention. (Sorry aizawa😅😂😂) "Wow, this looks fun!!!" a girl with neon pink skin and hair shouted. A murderous aura seeped from the teacher as he mustered up an unnerving grin. "Fun huh, fine, whoever threw that paper your mom's a hoe- *clears throat* I mean, whoever comes in last place, will be deemed useless and Expelled. The students started to protest until Mr. Aizawa shut them up by using his quirk. " Welcome to the hero course!!!" The teacher shouted. And thus begun the tests.
As the tests progressed, Izuku always got average or a little above that on most of the tests. By now everyone was wondering what his quirk was. Mr. Aizawa tossed the ball to Izuku and said, " If you don't use your quirk you might as well pack up and leave."  He said in his signature 'I would rather be anywhere else than here' voice. Izuku took note and walked into the cirlce. Everyone was watching intently to see what the boy would do. Then out of nowhere Izuku said, "throw the ball as hard as you can." Everyone was confused as they saw him let the ball fall to the ground. Well, they thought it would fall to the ground. Before I could fully reach the floor it seemed to just stop in mid-air. They look down on the ground below him to see his shadow holding the shadow of the ball. They were all in shock as his shadow wound up it's arm and launched the ball breaking the sound barrier. The shock didn't end there as the teacher held up his score of 9679.8 meters. "DEKUUU, TELL ME HOW THE HELL YOU DID THAT RIGHT NOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!! Mr. Aizawa was about to use his capture tape, when Izuku held up his right hand and said, "Bakugo Katsuki" and said boys body wend completely rigid. "Now let's go back to class" Izuku said while his hand guided katsuki to follow behind him. A manly tear was shed that day.
Izuku was walking home when he saw the stiff and Uraraka calling out his name. "Hey deku, can we walk with you?" Truthfully he wanted to be an semi emo loner by himself. But he decided to be nice and comply. Today was long enough he thought as he walked into his home and climbed into bed after changing.

----------------------------------------------------------
843 words
Thanks for reading the weekly upload. I'm writing this at 1:33 am so the combat training chapter will be next. Until next time I lovelies, byeeeeeeee 😁😁😁😁😁