Chapter 1: The Call

Breanna's POV:

"Okay, lets do this fast and quick. I wanna be in and out, you understand me?" Margarita asked the girls around us.

Margarita and I have been best friends since we were in middle school. We always snuck into class rooms and stole whatever we thought was valuable and continued through high school. We've come a long way since then. Right now we were outside another mobsters house, getting ready to clean them out.

"Okay, Breanna, you are with me. Team one, make your way to the roof, team two, take positions out back, team three you following us in. Let's move." Margarita told the girls as we all broke our way in. Within ten minutes everyone was either dead or knocked out and tied up.

Margarita and I went through the money we found in the vault and sorted it. Of course, Margarita gave the both of us a bigger cut than the rest of the girls, but they didn't need to know that. As we were going through robbing the place my phone went off.

"Hello?" I asked not looking at the caller I.D.

"Wow. Long time no talk. I wasn't even sure you'd pick up." That smug voice cane through the phone.

"Well last time I remember we left things you told me to leave, and never come back. I figure that meant calls too. Plus I've seen what you've been up to. Killing D.E.A. Agents Bri, don't you think that's a bit beneath you?"

"We didn't do what we were accused of." Brian huffed. "Listen, we're pulling a job, and we need your help."

"Not interested." I frowned.

"Please, just think about it?" Brian asked. "If you decide to come out, we're in Rio. Not that you'd need the info, your a great tracker."

"Fine! Bye!" I growled hanging up.

"Wow, I haven't seen you that hostile in a long time." Margarita stated. "Was that the oh so famous Brian O'Connor?"

"Mhm." I hummed stuffing priceless jewelry into my bag.

"What'd he want?"

"Help with a job." I mumbled.

"Why aren't you going?" Margarita asked.

"Because! My family's dead to me Marg." I grumbled. "You know that."

"Yes, but I also know how close you and your brother used to be." Margarita said making me roll my eyes. "Look, just call him back, fly your ass out to Rio, and see what he has to say. If you don't like what he has to say then hop the hell on another plane and go on vacation for once, girl."

"Fine, I guess your right." I frowned.

"Aren't I always?" Margarita smirked.

"Yeah, yeah, keep up the smart remarks, bitch." I teased with a smile before stealing one of the mobsters cars, heading home to put it with my collection then packing my stuff.

Once I was done packing for Rio, I booked a first class flight that leaves in a few hours. I grabbed my shit, headed to the airport, and got on the plane to see what my brother needed me for.