Chapter four.

Lukes pov.

When I reached the basement I could hear mumbling coming from the other side of the door. Mia. I put my ear against the door and listened closely. I couldn't hear no voices, just her crying and I mean full on crying, she was almost in hysterical tears. My gutt turned making me feel uneasy, guilt trying to push it's way into my mind. I shook my head harshly and ramed the door open, Mia instantly quieting down and wiping her eyes. Her eyes changing from sadness to fear within a matter of seconds. 

"Hello Mia." I smirked.

I took closer steps towards the bed, with every step I took she tried to push her way back into the headrest. Am I really that scary? 

"A-are you here to hurt me?" She questioned.

"No," I paused, "why, do you want me too?" I snapped causing her to shake her head violently to say 'no'. I chuckled and brought her bag round from behind me, placing it onto her bed.

"Here, get changed into some fresh clothes and then when you're ready i'll come back and take you upstairs to meet the rest of the gang." I said undoing the chains from around her. She hurried forward and grabbed her bag searching through all the stuff she had slung in there. She got a jumper that looked too big for her and placed it on the bed along with some black leggings and fresh underwear. I turned around walking back towards the door, letting her get changed in privacy when her little voice made me stop dead in my tracks.

"Luke." 

"What?" I huffed turning around to see her standing there with her clothes in her hand. 

"C-could I possibly use the shower?" She said her voice barely above a whisper. I stood there for a moment wondering wether to let her or not. I nodded my head in apporval.

"Fine, but stay by my side. If you don't stay by my side and try to run away in any way, shape or form then there will be concequences. You will end up getting hurt and trust me, I am not afriad to hurt you." I said causing her to gulp and quickly hurry to my side. 

We walked out of the basement and up to my room. I opened the en suite bathroom for her, showing her how to turn the shower on before closing the door and waiting outside. 

"If you are not done within fifteen minutes, I am breaking the door down. Got it?" I asked, it was silent for a while before she finally spoke up.

"Got it." Her small voice said from the other side of the door. The water turned on making me more at ease and I took a seat on my bed making myself comfy.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Mia's pov

I finished washing the soapy suds from my body and glanced at the clock. Five minutes until Luke is going to 'kick the door down'. I doubt he would, I mean I know I wouldn't kick my bathroom door down, that would mean redecorating it. "He is not you Mia' my voice reminded me. 

I grabbed the towel which was hanging on the edge of the sink and wrapped it around myself. I dried off my body and got into my clothes. The jumper, Harry's jumper. God I missed him, I wonder what he is doing right now, I wonder if he is looking for me, or if he is even worried about me. I shook the thought from my mind and enjoyed the scent of his sweet cologne he wears. I flipped my head making the water droplets fall from my hair before towel drying it slightly, letting it fall loose on my shoulders. I grabbed my hairbrush, brushing all the tangles out hearing a knock on the door.

"Mia, it's been fifteen minutes, you should be out by now." God, I don't understand why he is getting so worked about how long I have been in here, it's not like I can escape in here, it's a bathroom.