Chapter two

Luke's pov

I watched her through her window. Her long brown hair falling off her shoulders, she was wearing a long grey jumper-dress that just about covered her ass with black tights. Fuck she was beautiful. I have to remind myself that i'm not doing this just for another fuck girl in the house, i'm doing this for pure revenge and man was this revenge going to be sweet. She turned around and took a glance out her window causing me to duck behind the bush, her eyebrows furrowing in confusion. I chuckled, it won't be long  now until she is with me, until I get my revenge.

"Luke!" James said from a distance, slowly walking towards me.

"What?" I snapped back.

"Sorry man, but if we don't leave now then the plan will never work."

"Oh right, yeah, i'll be right there." I said. He nodded at my answer and started walking back towards the car where the rest of the boys were waiting. I took one last look at her to see her throwing things into her suitcase and smirked.

"I'm coming for you Mia." 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Mia's pov

I woke up with ropes around my arms and feet, seeing that I was attached to a bed which seemed to be in the basement. Flashes of the events from earlier filled my mind, the crash, my family, the man. I have been taken by some stranger. I started to freak out and try to break free from the ropes but they wouldn't budge. 

"Well, well, well, look who is awake." A voice startled more causing my head to snap up to the door. The lighting in the room was poor so I couldn't quite make out his features, but it looked like he had brown curly hair. He stepped closer to me, his face becoming clearer with the little bit of light from the lamp in the corner of the room. He had light brown chocolate eyes with a small dot placed between his eyebrows. He also had a silver lip piercing that was reflecting in the light. 

"W-who are you?" I said, panic rushing through my body with every step he took.

"Oh come on Mia, don't you recognise me?" He said, his eyes directly in front of mine. I shook my head, trying to think about where I had seen him before, but nothing was coming. 

"Not even outside your window, or behind bushes? Or even on the news?" He urged causing me to flinch. The guy, he is the guy I see everywhere, it wasn't in my head, it was real, he is real. He is a criminal, Luke Brooks, one of the most famous and most wanted criminals out there and I am more likely to die here with him if I don't escape. I gasped thinking of the thought, trying to squirm away from him but it was no use, the ropes were too tight on my ankles and wrists.

"Get away from me! Y-you criminal!" I yelled.

"Oh come on babe, I'm not that scary." He smirked, lifting my chin up to look into his eyes. I pulled my face away from him and his jaw clenched together.

"H-how did I get here?" I questioned.

"It wasn't hard, y'see, we knew where you were heading today and we made a few of our gang members take the risk of ending their life's to get to you. We deliberately set the car crash up, the idea was to kill the majority of your family and get to you. So we waited for your car to come by and the crash to occur, before I went and got you. It sure as hell worked and as for the weather, that was just by chance, it was just our luck for the roads to be icy, your dad practically did all the work for us." He chuckled causing me to frash around in the bed trying to break free from the ropes hold.

"You bastard!" I screamed, "what kind of cruel person are you?!" 

"I'm Luke Brooks and if I were you, I would stop fidgeting or i'll kill you right here, right now. It would make this little game less fun but I am not afraid to hurt you." He said pulling out his knife from his back pocket and pressing it up against my neck. I stopped moving around as soon as I saw the light reflecting on the blade from the corner of my eye, tears freighting to spill.

"Good girl."

"What do you want from me?" I said, my first tear falling freely down my face.

"Revenge."

"I haven't done anything to you." I sobbed. He pulled the knife away from my throat started playing with it, swinging it around, putting me in deep fear.

"Oh, it's not what you've done babe, it's what someone else has done."

"So what has it got to do with me?" I asked.

"Fuck. You ask a lot of questions." He said pulling at his curly hair. "It has got something to do with you because you mean a lot to this certain person and I want to do exactly what they did to my loved one so I can get my revenge." He said looking at his reflection in the knife, causing me to gulp. 

"Who is it? What did they do?"

"You really don't know?" He chuckled. I shook my head in fear.

"You are so dumb, you really can't see it can you? It is right in front of your eyes and you are still so fucking clueless." He spat causing me to shrink deeper into the bed. He stared down at me for a while hoping for me to say something, anything, but I couldn't manage to put a sentence together. He shook his head with a chuckle.

"Oh babe, you might want to think about who could possibly be putting your whole family in danger. Y'know I almost feel pitty towards you." 

"Whoever it is, they will apologise, they will make it up to you somehow, please, just please don't hurt me." I cried causing him to let out a big sarcastic laugh.

"He can never make up for what he has done to me, your pathetic excuse of a father killed the one person I ever truly, deeply loved and he will pay!" He said picking up the lamp and smashing it onto the floor. I flinched from his sudden actions.

"My dad? I think you've got it wrong, he would never, ever do that to someone." I said no being able to stop the tears falling. 

"But he has, he has done it to loads of people and I want my revenge." He whispered in my ear causing me to pull my head away. I couldn't see him anymore and it was horrible to think that I am in the same room as one of the most wanted criminals in Melbourne. 

"P-please." I sobbed.

"Do you want to know what he done?" He asked, ignoring my pleads. I stayed silent not wanting to hear what my dad had done. "He locked her in the basement and tortured her everyday, I couldn't get to her but when I finally did, it was too late. She was gone. Stabbed and shot multiple times." He said, trailing the knife along my arm. I hissed out in pain feeling the blood seek down my arm.

"S-so, what are you going to do to me?" I cried.

"i am going to torture you and then kill you. Oh and don't worry i'll make sure your dad gets a front row seat." He chuckled in my ear causing me to cry hysterically. I heard him walk slowly away from me, opening the basement door, the bright light shining through. 

"No one messes with Luke Brooks."  He said slamming the basement door shut. I had to get out of here.

------------------------------

I don't feel like this chapter is as good as it should be. I might redo it but I am not sure right now. I hope you like it so far. It will get better, I promise. A lot of major things are about to come. Thank you for reading, it means a lot to me. 
-Ayesha xx