4

Maya's pov

As I was talking with Axel a girl interrupted our conversation.

She had dark blonde hair which was a little over her shoulders. She had blue-greenish eyes what looked a little like piss to be honest.

The way she looked at me and back at Axel??? I could already tell that she was his girlfriend and a possessive one at that.

I saw that Axel wanted to say something but I was faster "nothing that conserns you Barbie"

"He-"

"And before you're going to say that it is it isn't. We were just introducing ourselves nothing more. Now get your plastic ass out of my sight before I start to barf"

The girl looked offended and then she huffed (?) And walked away with the other two girls in behind her sending glares my way 'meh'

The coaches called for the guys and they made their way to the field. I sat down on the bench and started to look through some paperwork that I brought with.

About half an hour in the training I saw Lea looking at them with so much envy that I almost laughed. As she turned to me I threw the bag at her "go change, I know you wanna" with that she stood up, gave me one of the biggest smiles ever and ran to a changing room Trevis pointed at.

After Lea was gone Hibiki turned to me "you knew she was gonna be tempted to play the moment she saw the boys, did you" I just nodded my head focusing back on my paperwork.

After about 4 minutes Lea came out wearing the sports clothes.

"Okay, you can go to the boys you just met and they'll help you" said Hibiki. Lea just nodded her head and walked over to Jude, who was closest to her. They talked a little and then started to pass the ball.

I went back to my paperwork when I heard someone yell. I looked up and saw a ball coming for me and Nelly who decided to sit beside me and do some paperwork too.

Just before it hit us I stood up and kicked it back. The ball went straight to Mark? And he caught it.

No one's POV

Mark looked at the ball in his hands which was steaming. He looked up only to see the girl he just met look at him and calmly sat down and went back to her paperwork like nothing happened.

Everyone looked at her with shocked or surprised expression, except for a few. Hibiki just smiled a little, Trevis looked at her with interest and Lea looked smug like she just did that.

Maya looked up from her paperwork with a blanc (don't know how to spell it) expression "what?" With that everyone went back to training again.

---------------------------------------------------------

After four more hours the training was over and the boy's went to change (so did Lea)

Maya's POV

When Lea went to change I packed up my paperwork so we could leave when the managers came up to me "hey, do you and Lea want to eat lunch with us?"

I thought for a moment before I remembered that if I don't say yes Lea will probably kill me and go herself soooooo.........."sure, I guess" they smiled at me and we waited for the others.

When Lea was done she dumped the bag in my arms and streched her arms "so, what we eating?" "Why don't you ask the managers" "wait, ARE WE EATING WITH THEM!!???" "yes" "WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MAYA!!??" I looked at her with a face that said 'f*ck you' she stared at me for a few seconds before she gave me a soft smile "thank you" she gave me a hug and I gave her a soft smile "of course" with that she walked up to Jude and they started talking while I was secretly smirking 'she really has taking a liking to him'

After everyone was done we went to their club house thingy...... I don't know okay!! Anyway me and Nelly were walking in a quit comfortable silence.

When we reached the house thingy we all went inside and went to the kitchen I guess. Me and Lea wanted to help with lunch so we walked in the kitchen with the managers.

I was teaching Nelly how to not over cook the rice and the others were cutting vegetables or were doing other stuff.

Lea was having a blast with Silvia and Celia while I was silently thanking my mom to learn me how to cook 'thank you mom'

As I was telling Nelly what to do the three girls from this morning walk on with a little bit to much make up for my taste.

"Oh, Nelly are you sure it's a good idea for you to cook??" Asked the one with red hair. I saw Nelly look at her with so much hatred and I was guessing that the others didn't look much different. Before something could happen I stepped in "everything is fine, if you're not going to help, leave" "don't say that to me you're not my boss-" "I might not be your boss but I am the one who has a knife close to her and who knows how to trow one, so you better get your ass out of here before I decide that there will be a new trophy here......." I said while glaring at them.

They gulped and ran out of the kitchen.

Nelly looked at me with smirk and we went back to cooking, and let's just say we weren't bothered anymore after that.

---------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV

While the girls were in the kitchen the team thought that it would be fun to prank the girls (well everyone that was childish enough........) When they heard what happened and let's just say that they were terrified of both girls because they saw Lea easley handelingen a knife and smiling very very creepily............ Man they almost wet their pants.........ow wait.......some did.........yuck

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey, sorry it's been a while since I last updated but here is the next chapter.

Later
:)