3

Axel's POV

As I was done with my chores I walked to the other room where Tenma, Tsurugi and Shindou were.

As I walked in I saw Tenma back at his place were he was the first time, Shindou was on one of the seats watching the game too (Tenma is watching a game) and Tsurugi was on the couch reading a book while looking up once in a while to see what happened.

I decided that I wanted to read a book I saw earlier and went to the bookshelf to find it.

When I found it I went to the couch and sat down.

After a few minutes I felt the couch shift and looked up to see my sister. She rested her head on top of my shoulder and closed her eyes. 'probably tired' I thought as I went back to my book.

-----------------little time skip------------------

After about an hour Mark, Jude and Eric came down the stairs with the girls following them.

I raised an eyebrow at them and they just nodded, saying that they're on good terms again.

Julia was now laying on top of Tsurugi who was still reading his book while she slept. It kind of annoyed me but I also knew that she was getting older and could take care of her own.....and I kinda ship it.......(no idea what their ages are)

Anyhow, as they walked in Lila, Mira and Taylor walked in.

Taylor went straight up to me and sat down next to me imidatly clinging her arm around mine. If I'm being honest, she can be very clingy which is very annoying.

Lila began to walk to Jude but saw that he was already sitting with Celia so she couldn't sit with him. I saw her sent a glare to Celia and turned around to the table that stood In the room too.

Mira made her way to mark but saw that Tenma and Nelly were already sitting beside/on him. Somehow Tenma has found his place on Mark's lab again while Nelly was just sitting beside mark half concentrating on the game and half on her phone 'probably work' I thought.

Mira glared at Nelly and walked to Lila and sat down beside her and they started talking, probably over that they can't sit with their boyfriends.

We sat there for at least another hour till I decided that it was time for me to put Julia to bed. Tsurugi stood up holding julia in his hands.

As I was about to stand up too Taylor whined and pulled my arm "don't go, bebe. I wanna cuddle" she said trying to be cute "..... I need to put them to bed I'll be back soon" and with that I left looking at Jude seeing him talking with Shindou who stood up too.

As we walk upstairs I see Tsurugi stare at Julia the whole time which makes me smi- no irritated that yes that.

We reached their room and walked in. Julia stays with the juniors whenever she's here which is a lot. They have two bathrooms and there is a bookshelf that makes sure she has at least some privacy.

Tsurugi layed her down and wanted to walk away but Julia grabbed his arm and pulled him to her softly. He looked at me and I nodded. He turned to Julia and climbed in the bed. And they fell asleep together.

As I watched them Jude and Shindou walked in "we probably should make sure mark puts Tenma to bed" "I'll do that you get him to bed first" Jude nodded and I walked downstairs again.

You might be wondering why we put them to bed well, if we don't they won't sleep so yeah..... Anyways as I walked downstairs I walked to Mark who was already busy turning the TV off while Nelly sat with a sleeping Tenma in her arms. Eric and silvia were already asleep.