ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛

Hey, guys. Just wanted to say that I've been busy with work and home life so I'm extremely sorry if updates come out late or not good.
Anyways, this chapter involves a heavy subject such as sexual assault. I guess you can say its a vent chapter. Sorry if you get easily triggered by such topics.
Also note that the way Terushima acts in this chapter is by no means aligned with his real character. This is just for the sake of the story and other things.
!!Not proof read!!

3rd POV

A few days had passed since they had that small, fake basketball game. Y/n grew a little closer to Terushima to Sugawara's dismay. Unfortunately for the short male, Terushima is the kind of guy to move a little too quickly.

So Yuuji decided that, that day was the perfect day for him to try something further.

"Hey babe~" Terushima's obnoxious voice echoed through y/n's ears. The volleyball captain smirked widely as he kissed the small boys cheek. Y/n tried his best to ignore the male but Terushima made it extremely hard.

"Could you not do that?" Y/n asked not really wanting an answer. Yuuji frowned a little bit but ignored the boys request. The blonde then kissed the h/c males tender neck. Y/n shivered at the foreign feeling.

Although y/n was a delinquent, he has never actually been intimate with someone before so this was all like a slap to the face. Terushima continued his kissing which turned into sucking and soon y/n's neck was filled with little bruises and bite marks.

As Yuuji left one last hickey he gripped onto y/n's soft thigh, groping him. The smaller male felt weird and tried to push his lover off of him but failed miserably due to their size difference.

"T-Terushima, can you get the fuck off of me please?" Y/n stated his question, pressing his palms to the taller's muscular chest.

Yuuji frowned again and ignored his small boyfriends requests. He gripped the boys wrists and easily gained control of the male. As y/n noticed the change in atmosphere he began to panic slightly.

Terushima glided his free hand all over y/n's trembling body. He groped his ass and caressed his thighs continuing to suck hickeys onto his s/c skin.

"Yo, seriously Yuuji, Stop." Y/n warned still struggling in his grip. Of course, Terushima chose to ignore the male. "Yuuji! Fucking stop!" Y/n gathered all his strength and kicked the taller male in his groin.

"Fuck!" Terushima screamed as he toppled over in pain. He cupped himself and glared at y/n's concerned face."The fuck was that for?!"

"What do you mean 'the fuck was that for'?! You just tried to fucking attack me!" Y/n paid no attention to a certain gray haired male who was currently watching the two fight. He had seen the ending of y/n kicking Yuuji and thought the male must've done something rude or nasty to the male to make him kick him.

"I was only trying to go a little further with you!" Yuuji yelled as he glared at y/n. Said male only huffed and crossed his arms as he looked away from the volleyball captain.

"There's a fucking thing called consent asshole." Y/n retorted and hopped off of the bench. When he was about to leave he heard the grumbles from Terushima and ignored them. He clenched his arms as he hugged himself tightly. Sugawara stopped the male from running off by placing his hands on his shoulders.

"Hey y/n, you okay? What'd he do to you?" Y/n looked up to meet Sugawara's concerned eyes. He looked down quickly and tried to walk off. Suga didntet go of the boy, however.

"Leave me alone Suga.." Y/n warned the male. Suga didnt like this answer. He grabbed the smaller boys wrist and ran off to god-knows-where.

The entire time y/n felt his heart racing. His eyes began to water as he realized everything that's happened. From his issues with Suga to his boyfriend trying to rape him.