I'm done

As soon as I got home, the house was a mess. Why you ask? Because our house was raided by FBI agents, excluding my father, and they're still here.

It's only been three mother filppin' days since this whole stupid situation started and already we have a whole lot of shit going on! Let me list what's happened so far;

1) I get arrested at school and then later interrogated by dad.

2) I get told that there's gonna be a person following me around until I'm clear to go, or whenever they filppin' want to.

3) Mum wants to move out of the damn country! And that was only day two!

4) Dad had a go at Tulio and his relationship problems that same day.

5) Zahvid wants to be my friend, and the agent who was responsible for watching probably told the authorities, which then probably led to this...

Good one Santana, good one...

I slowly walked inside while people continued to search the house. No one noticed me walk in until dad's partner Dave Gibson walked past then stopped in front of me.

"Oh hey Santana, how are you?" Dave asked casually.

"Really? Really Dave?" I asked irritated. Dave just laughed and stood in a dominant position with arms folded and his legs slightly apart.

"I'm just joking around with you Santana, but really how are you? How are you coping with all of this?" He asked genuinely. I smiled at the thought that he'll never change. He's dad's best friend and partner in crime, literally. Dave has a small pot belly with slightly grey hair and about the same height as my Dad.

"Ugh, it's a pain in the rear end." I groaned in annoyance. "Wait, wouldn't you have arrested me if you're searching my house?" I asked in sudden curiosity.

"We would of but you have a clean slate. Everyone knows you to well to be involved in this sort of thing. Even the chief of the Boston FBI knows you to well for you to be to involved in this." He explained that relaxed me a little.

"You all knew me before dad was in the force?" I asked confused.

"Yeah! Most of the agents you know we're all recruitced from the same police station your father and I were in. And we all knew you and Tulio since you were kids. Plus we have records of you both and you two are pretty clean. Except Tulio, I've noticed he's having girl troubles." He explained as agents still investigated the house.

"Yeah, Dad had a talk with him last night and it didn't turn out so good. Anyway, if you guys know me so well, why are you investigating my house?" I asked still confused.

"Unfortunately it's the law, no matter how much you know a person, you still have to have your pre-cautions." He explained again.

Damn law...

"So I'm guessing the agent that follows me around told you that I was talking to Zahvid again?" I asked even though I knew the answer.

"Yeah pretty much, and here we are. Looking for any sorts of clues or evidence of Zahvid or his father." He says in a sympathetic tone.

Oh goodie...

"What were you and Zahvid talking about anyway?" Dave asked as he switched to investigator mode.

"He asked if he could hang out with my friends and I. It was weird 'cause he said he never really talked to anyone beside me. And what's even weirder, is the fact that he asked to be 'my' friend mostly. I mean seriously, not to boost my ego or anything but throughout a high school of over 600 kids or more, you pick Tiana, Simon and I?" I asked rhetorically as we both stood near the door still.