Prologue

"What are you doing Santana?" He asked questioning my wrong doing.

"Take a wild guess!" I yelled back with the gun shaking in my hands. "Stay away from me! You have no idea what I've been through to be stuck in this situation!" I yelled in frustration as tears were threatening their way through my eyes to be free.

"I want to help you Santana! But you're threatening me with a gun!" He yelled stepping closer to me with caution.

"What did I just tell you 2 seconds ago? Stay away from me!" I shouted and shot the ground in front of him, he looked at me with complete utter shock.

"Jesus Santana! I'm trying to help you! Why can't you see that?" He asked basically whispering the last sentence to me while looking into my eyes with sadness.

"You're not listening to me! That's why! And don't even think about coming any closer before I actually do shoot you." I threatened him with a dark tone in my voice.

"Santana, look. Look around you. Look at what you're causing. Isn't that enough to stop you?" He asked with an ashamed tone. His face softened when he saw my facial expression turn into pure anger.

"Don't you dare turn this chaotic mess on me! This is all because of you! You did this to me! And don't treat me like I need to be in a mental institution! None of this would've happened if I didn't meet you! You are a curse! You hear me? A CURSE!" I yelled furiously as tears finally made their way down my face.

"You think I don't know that? You think I don't BLOODY KNOW THAT! Geez woman! You think I don't hear that from my father?" He yelled back trying to hear his own voice over the helicopters that were now hovering over us with bright lights. "I know I'm a curse! I hear that from my own flesh and BLOOD! Those words will always haunt me no matter what! I am sick of hearing it! I feel sick just hearing that word! But to hear it from you, just makes my heart shatter. I love you Santana, even if I am a curse, a curse is always blessed with the chance of freedom." He said staring into my eyes with sorrow and passion as he stepped forward reaching his hand out to me.

"Well maybe you need to keep looking for that blessing, because I don't believe you! Everything you told me was a lie! You promised me that I wouldn't get hurt! You promised me that my family wouldn't get hurt! You promised me, that you would never be so negitive about things. But you just had to see a down side to everything didn't you?" I replied sobbing in between sentences. I started to put the gun down when he stepped forward again and I backed up a couple steps. "You broke me... You broke me! I always looked at the good signs in life but ever since you came into my life, I always had to re-think my decisions out and see where it bloody led me, and they always led to you. You made my world crumble! You left then came back! The only thing I got from you when you came back was this! If this is your way of apologizing, you got a prerty unique way of doing it!" I waved my gun around pointing to the chaotic mess with FBI cars spread out in a circle surrounding us, men in armed suits with guns facing us both and a few officers with riot shields infront of an abandoned warehouse near a shipping dock.

"I'm sorry... I really am but believe me when I say I love you, Santana. Please... You're the only person I have left that still cares for me. I know you still care for me, I can see it... I can see it because I know that's the way I look at you." He stepped towards me.

"Stop it, please... I will shoot you even if everything you say is true. Just go away. Please stop trying to make me put the gun down all my life I've been taught to fight for what I believe in. And I 'don't' believe in you..." I said with sorrow in my voice which was cracking at this point.

"Stop it Santana! Stop being so stubborn and accept it! Accept what's going on! Accept me for God's sake! Why don't you believe me?" He shouted waving his arms around in frustration.

"Ask yourself that damn question! Ask yourself, 'why doesn't she believe me?' " I yelled back as he marched towards me with no fear of me shooting him.

I may sound dramatic but 'half' of what I said was true. Not everyone is perfect, and here's a great example of imperfection. This situation may look bad but it actually isn't. I'll tell you the story from when I actually had to meet that lovable brat.

-------------------------------------

Hello this is my first time writing a story on Wattpad so please try not to hate. But if you feel it's necessary then please do so. As long as it's criticism, not hate. There's a difference. Anyway hope you enjoyed the first chapter, sorry if it's not that long, Cherrio ¤

P.S- This is a future scene and I'm slowly leading up to how she meets him, just incase any of you guys were confused. Also this story may or may not make sense so bare with me, I'm making this up as I go, good luck! ♣