Villains

"Man! Where does UA get the funds for these things?"

Kayano exclaimed as she stepped into the air conditioned bus, complete with cushioned seats and clear windows.

"We get the buses from bus manufacturers (obviously), and the source of the money is confidential"

Aizawa-sensei rounded up the students and got them into the bus. Some were chatting, such as Kayano and Rio, some were moving around and screaming, such as Bakugou, and some were just trying to sleep, such as Todoroki and Itona. 

"Haven't you guys wondered how Izuku's quirk resembles All Might's?"

Tsuyu spoke up, and Midoriya started sweating furiously, cause, you guys should know why.

"I-It does?"

"No way Tsuyu! All might doesn't break his bones every time he uses his quirk!"

"Y-yeah!"

"That's true"

"To be honest, I wish I had a cooler quirk, y'know?"

"Eh-eh? But Kirishima, you already have a great quirk!"

"It's good alright, but it's not flashy or anything."

"Try mine! Mine isn't really good either."

"What? Kayano, yours is pretty cool!"

"Yeah, I agree with Mina. It's not half bad, though i could probably beat it with my electricity."

"Well, if you want flashy and strong, Todoroki, Bakugou, Nagisa, and Itona's quirk would be top spot!"

"Yeah, well, Bakugou has a rotten personality, so I doubt he'd make a popular hero. "

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!!!!?????"

Everyone laughed as Bakugou stood on his seat yelling, while Tsuyu pointed up with a "See?". Todoroki and Itona, on the other hand, were quietly sleeping, and Nagisa was somewhat embarrassed, but didn't say anything.

"Well, whose quirks do you think aren't the best for combat?"

"Hmm......Well, it's a little hard to say." Izuku pondered. Everyone had a quirk that could help them in combat, but saying whose would be weaker is hard. 

"No offense, but Mineta goes last."

Mineta sulked, but he did have to accept the truth. 

"Tch, whatever. Karma's quirk is weak."

"That's true, though I hate to agree with Bakugou."

"See, even Tsuyu agrees. Karma's just a weak big talker. "

"Oh really...." Todoroki muttered under his breath. Itona, who was sitting next to him, heard him, but ignored it. 

"Eh?"

"You heard me, you ******* devil."

Rio then spoke up.

"You know, Karma's kinda beaten Nagisa before."

"Huh?" The rest of the class, minus Class 3-E and Todoroki was shocked, including Aizawa-sensei. 

"No way. Nagisa, she's joking right?" Kirishima looked over to Nagisa, who seemed to be thinking carefully.

"Hmmm....Now that I think about it, Rio's right.Karma could've also beaten me once if he chose to actually stab me in the back, but he didn't. Hehehe.....Well, actually, it's a tie. I've beaten him before, but he's also done the same."

Their reactions were priceless. Some were just plain surprised, others were terrified. Honestly, Nagisa was one of the strongest students in the class, and he was claiming that Karma had beaten him before.