Team's Back!

Dabi's personality is conflicting to write for me. Even though I want him to be a loving brother, I also know how insane he went, and how he's jealous and despises Shoto from the very beginning. (This is from the manga)

==============

Dabi's feelings were....conflicted. He hated everything. He wanted everything. Such was his relationship with his family. Mostly the youngest brother. 

He was the masterpiece, his father's puppet and the only perfection. It was a strange relationship with him. One second he would laugh at him, the next he would want to murder him. 

Ambiguous, to say the least. 

But if it came to his father, that was something he could destroy, free without care. And he would enjoy it too. He hated his father to the bone. He hated how his father treated him. 

Why couldn't he have acknowledged him? He was strong, he knew it. But his mother's weak constitution always held him back. Inheriting the worst, he supposed. 

He's always been jealous. Always. It wouldn't change. 

If he was given the chance, he would destroy his fathers reputation without remorse. And how pleased he was to. 

===============

"Korosensei! What's up teach?" Karma smiled as he saw his old teacher again. 

"Karma! Itona! What a surprise. As much as I would like to catch up though," He grabbed them and flew somewhere else, "I do know what you guys are getting involved with."

"Then why did you get involved with it in the first place? Actually, why were you even created?" Itona asked. 

"You seem like you know the answer." Korosensei pondered. 

"A pure experimentation to improve the performance of quirks, right? You originally had a speed quirk, but they amplified it. Still, you seriously look really different." Karma examined. 

"Really? Well I do think I could quite as good as I did before." Korosensei tried a modeling pose. 

"No. Stop." Itona fake-gagged. 

"But. I'm warning you, as strong as you are, especially your physical abilities, there is absolutely no way you can escape clear and free. It's quite amazing how you guys haven't made the headlines." Korosensei warned. 

"Is it? Hm. Also, have any attempts at assassinating you been successful lately?" Karma asked again. 

"The students are actually quite creative, if I say so myself! Sadly, they might need to push themselves a little more if they seriously want to get to me, nurufufuf-" His signature laugh was cut off by a flash behind him. He dodged in time, thankfully. 

"Dang it! I thought it would get to you after a while!" A familiar female voice whined. 

"Can't help it. He moves at Mach 20, Rio." Blue peered out of the trees, until their three spies were revealed. 

"Nagisa, Rio, and Kayano. Nice to see you again!" Korosensei bowed.

"You found us. Surprising." Itona sarcastically added. 

"Shut up! And besides, Ritsu was finally able to hook up to your phones, so yeah." Kayano twirled her hands. 

"We're not huge fans of the government, nor the hero society itself. Remaining neutral has always been great for us. I think we'd like to go back to Korosensei's class, the five of us." Nagisa held out his hand to his redheaded best friend. "Please?"

Karma shook his head. "When you put it that way, it's hard to decline. But you do know what we have to do right? We're probably going to go against the government and the heroes' policies for wanting us in the hero class, and maybe against a bunch of others too." 

"We've always done it like that. I mean, people from the government tried to kill us, so did assassins, and other shady organizations." Itona pointed out. 

"Then why not?" Karma agreed.  

"That's the right spirit students! You've finally found your true paths! I'm so proud of you guys, fufufufu!" Korosensei pulled out tissues to wipe his tears. 

"You planned this, right?" Rio narrowed her eyes. 

"EEP! But please?" He bowed. 

"Then, Class 3-E, the assassination team, we're back together again!" 

------------------

"Mr. Hansa, as predicted, they really went against our plans. Including Karma and Shoto spying on the League of Villains for us." A female reported. 

"Yuta's voice has been returning, but not his memories. Additional information on Nagisa Shiota has been found, as you requested." Another one handed him files. 

"What about Karasuma? Has he said or done anything out of the ordinary yet?" Mr. Hansa asked. 

"As far as we're concerned, no. He hasn't done anything strange." 

"That's weird. He values the students and their lives over everything else. He put himself at risk to train them." 

"Then what should we do?" A man raised his hand. 

"Continue to monitor them. Is there anything on the hero course?" Mr. Hansa passed on papers.

"Izuku Midoriya, who has One for All, has been able to somewhat control it now. Shoto Todoroki has gone to meddle with the League of Villains, and Endeavor, or Enji Todoroki's position as a hero will disappear in two months, according to our seer." 

"Old news, but good to hear. Keep tight on Nagisa Shiota, especially. He's awakened, and if his power goes any further, he may become a threat, if he isn't one already. That's all." 

Everyone was dismissed, leaving the meeting hall. 

"Daisuke." A low voice sharply said. 

"Adachi...." Mr. Hansa shivered. 

"I told you, I'm funding your little project to stop all this chaos, but you better be successful." 

"I'm aware. It's been progressing quite-"

"I don't need excuses. I want results, so show them." Adachi had the slightest hint of annoyance in his voice. 

'This man, both respected and feared. He holds the stock market in his hands, and every business is at his mercy.'

"I understand, and about your son?"

"He can handle himself. That kid is far more than you think. He's my son after all, and an Akabane." Slamming the door behind him, he left the elite officer to his thoughts. 

"What a scary family." 

==============

Apologies for the shorter chapter.