It's Not What It Looks Like. He's Like My Little Brother.

One month. I had one month. I had one month to tell the father of my child that I was pregnant and he was the dad. It was going to be the hardest thing I'd ever done, but it had to be done. Mary had already left, leaving me to my thoughts.

We were starting a new tour. One with luckily OM&M and along with Motionless In White. I had worked with MIW several times before, so I knew we would have no problem there. But I was nervous about seeing Austin and Shayley again. Especially after everything that was going on right now.

Right now I was at the airport, waiting for both bands to show up. It was an overseas tour that we were doing in the UK, so we'd be gone about a month.

One month. Oh God... Was that even enough time? I set my suitcase down on the tile beside me, pacing around. I was freaking out. It was seriously the most confusing thing.

My thoughts were interrupted by shouts of joy and jumping around. I turned my head, seeing the group of guys in all black laughing and playing around. I smiled.

It was Motionless In White. I smiled, going closer. I recognized all of them instantly.

I saw Chris first, his girlfriend on his arm. "Hey guys." I said with a smile, waving. Chris smiled, waving back.

"Hey Keygan, this is Marissa. My lovely girlfriend." he stated with a grin.

I smiled, shaking her hand. She grinned back, pushing some dark hair from her face.

"Nice to meet you." she said, and I nodded.

"Nice to see that at least one member of this band isn't too shy." I said, winking at Chris, who just rolled his eyes, making me laugh.

I smiled back with a laugh, going ver to greet the rest of the band. I felt someone tap my shoulder, seeing Josh behind me. I had been wondering where he was.

"Josh!" I cried, throwing my arms around him in a hug. I had always thought he was so adorable, he was just like a brother to me.

I could tell he was blushing, and I heard Marissa and Chris laughing behind me, along with the rest of the band.

I continued to hug him, considering he was so damn cute, and we all continued to laugh until suddenly someone cleared their throat and I looked up, seeing Austin and the rest of his band standing there.

I smiled awkwardly, dropping my hands from around the keyboard player's neck, waving awkwardly as well with a small blush covering my cheeks.

I turned so I wouldn't have to look at the father of my child, instead looking at Marissa and Mary, who were both having their hands over their mouths to hide the laughter and huge smirk.

Chris was smirking as well, but he hid it by leaning down and kissing Marissa on the cheek.

"Um... H... Hey..." Austin said, Shayley awkwardly waving behind him.

"Hey..." I said back. I was thankful when Marissa appeared beside me and said "Okay we need to get on the plane so we don't miss our plane!"

Thank God.