Dancing in the Graveyard

"Bruce. Listen to this," Selina said while playing the recording tape she and Alfred got.

"Did you enjoy my latest blow-up?? Hahahaha! Now, I got a little something for you B-Man!! The fresh ol' Julie Kappy-Kappy! Catch me if you can!! In a special place where eternal smile awaits... Whoa, so poetic, aren't I??? HAHAHAHA!!! Oh no... I think my pets can't deal will hunger... HAHAHAHA!!! Tick tock tick tock!!" The recording stopped playing. Hearing that, he sped up the Batmobile with his fierce eyes, knowing where to go.

"I... I was too hard on her, wasn't I?" She broke the silence, thinking of what she did to Wonder Woman. "Forgive me. I know she means a lot to you."

"If so, you're asking the wrong person for forgiveness," he said straightly, making her went on mute.

With the full speed of the Batmobile, they finally arrived at the dark and foggy cemetery, where Batman's parents were buried. She looked at him with no wonder.

"Of course. 'Eternal'," she mumbled.

Then, Harley Quinn showed up. Batman and Catwoman were surprised by her hellish look. Pale skin, completely white eyes, rotten fingertips, and black blood all over her body. The Bat believed the mark on her neck had turned her into a zombie.

"Oh, I get it. You're now dating Solomon Grundy, aren't you, Harl?"

"HAHAHAHAH!! You're funny, Kitty-Cat! At least I'm not hanging out with my EX anymore!" Harley replied sarcastically.

"Enough! Where is Julia Kapatelis?" Batman asked in patience.

"Glad you're askin' B-Man!!" Then, Harley did a loud whistle and not long after that, a few savage hyenas showed up. Those threatening animals were dragging her hostage, an all tied up woman, complete with a tape around her mouth. It was Julia Kapatelis.

"Batsy, Kitty-Cat, meet my boys! Oh, my bad! I forgot to feed them!!"

"Leave Julia! Let them taste my claws!" Then, Catwoman sharpened her claws and directly struck the growling hyenas. Those hyenas wildly attacked her back with their nasty bites. Cat had never quarreled with such ruthless beasts in all her life.

"Yahtzee!! Cat's finally had a play date! Wanna dance, Brat-man?" Harley challenged him. Then, Batman clenched his fists and Harley Quinn grabbed her mallet. "HEEEYAAAAA!!!"

CRACKK!! CRACKK!! WHAMP!!

The Bat Vigilante and The Cupid of Crime. All the slams, kicks, and punches were intense between them. Truthfully, Batman was impressed by Harley's fighting skills. It was nothing he had ever experienced before.

BRAKK!!

She managed to hold him on the ground and choked him. Her strong grip made him impossible to rebel. Harley's strength was beyond ordinary. Then, he realized that he was not fighting Harley. It was all because of the mark on her neck.

"What's the matter? You don't like the waltz?" Harley evilly grinned.

"Go... to... HELL!!" Without further ado, he took a neurotoxin from his utility belt and injected her chest with it right away. The toxin flowed through her bloodstream and gradually paralyzed her nerves.

"AAAAAAHHHH!!!" It made her screamed in pain. "F... FAUST... R... R... REBORN!! AAAHHH!!" Just then, a black mist flew out of her mouth and vanished. Her mark began to fade. Then, Harley collapsed and blacked out. After the clown and her hyenas were successfully knocked down, Batman and Catwoman immediately freed the poor hostage.

"It's not over yet, Batman. Harley Quinn is just the wizard's pawn! Felix Faust! His spirit is now free and looking for a body to restore his full dark magic, but not just any body... He is looking for the one who was born with the blood of powers. He wants her! Inside and out! If it's too late... I'm afraid there will be no future for the world," said Julia. Her. It must be her! The daughter of Zeus herself! He suspected.

BOOM!!

Suddenly, they heard a massive explosion up in the sky. Just then, they saw something was falling off the dark clouds and coming toward them. Batman took a closer look. It was Cyborg! He quickly jumped and caught him as soon as he was about to touch the ground.

"Cyborg! Talk to me!" Batman tried to talk to him because he saw his robotic body was half damaged. He needed some time to recover.

"Batman... It's Wonder Woman... Stryker's Island..." Cyborg struggled to answer.

"Selina, bring Harley Quinn to Arkham. Take Julia Kapatelis to safety. I'll set the Batmobile to autopilot, I'm going to Stryker's Island," he ordered. She was shocked of hearing that, seeing that he only had one toxin left.

"What?! Bruce! Are you insane?! You're a man, she's a warrior goddess! You'll die before you even touch her! We need dozens of those nerve toxins to take her down!"

"There's no time to go back, Selina. I... I'll have to try. I know she is not going to hurt me," he said.

"Then... be careful, Bruce," Selina said with a hopeful face, knowing that nothing could stop his will.

"Please, Batman... Diana... Diana is more like a daughter to me," Julia took his hands and begged him in tears. Batman nodded and kept his promise.

Then, Catwoman brought Harley Quinn and Julia into the Batmobile. After the Cat left, Batman summoned his Batplane and flew to Stryker's Island with Cyborg. Before he landed, he saw the rest of the league; Superman, the Flash, and Aquaman were fighting against Wonder Woman.

"It's NOT her," he said after he saw her flying in the air with death aura and her devilish look.