ftsegythfuy

Ruby and Kellie were walking down a street. They didn’t know what street, but it was a street.

“She should be around here somewhere, unless we’re completely incompetent.” Ruby said, and kellie glared.

“Don’t even joke about it anymore rubes, it’s been a year. A whole fucking year!”

“Calm down Kelliecakes.” Said Ruby.

“Lillie?” Kellie half shouted, squinting in the distance. “If I weren’t so damn blind.” She grumbled.

“LILLIE!” Ruby yelled, and the girl ahead didn’t turn around. “It can’t be her then, Kel, she didn’t respond.”

“I’m blind and she’s deaf.”Kellie shrugged, and ran up to the potentially random person ahead of them. “LILLIE YOU IDIOT!”

“Hi.” the girl said, turning around, and by God, it was Lillie.

“WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN! OH MY GOSH YOU’RE ALIVE! Oh my god! AHH! WHAT? LILLIE! VAGINA! I AIN’T EVEN BOTHERED! PENIS!” Kellie shouted, all at once.

“I’m good, how are you?”Lillie said, nonchalantly.

“What’s wrong Lillie?” Kellie asked, realising that something was definitely wrong.

Lillie looked at her twin sister as though she didn’t even recognise her.

“Who’s Lillie?” she asked.

“You’re Lillie.” Ruby said, staring oddly at the girl.

“I am?” she said, not showing any emotions. “Okay.”

“Lillie, what’s wrong?” Kellie repeated, a note of urgency in her voice.

“I can’t remember. She wanted me to tell her sister, but I can’t remember. And I’m sorry.” Lillie said, and she passed out.

“Lillie!” Kellie squealed, collapsing down beside her sister. She looked up at Ruby desperately. “Do something.”

And there was only one thing Ruby could think of possibly doing, she looked upwards, pointed her wand in the sky, and shouted out her mother’s name, not Minerva, but her biological mother.

“Katelyn Summers!”

Something very odd happened then, and neither Ruby nor Kellie knew what was going on.

A cloud seemed to be flying furiously fast towards them. As it came closer, the shape of it was changing. Morphing. Into the kind figure of Katelyn Summers.

“What did you do?” Kellie asked. “How did you do that?”

“I-I don’t know.” Ruby stammered, and she looked at the form of her mother in front of her.

“Wow,” Katelyn said softly, staring down at her daughter. “You’ve grown up, so much.”

Ruby didn’t reply; she stood there shocked.

“I was five.” Ruby said finally. “And you left me. How could you kill yourself and leave me with him?”

“I’m sorry, I’m so sorry Ruby.” Katelyn whispered. “I never meant for any of that to happen. I didn’t kill myself. There’s so much I have to tell you.”

“First, could you help out my sister?” Kellie asked. “Do you know what’s wrong with her?”

“She hasn’t eaten in days, her body couldn’t take it.” Katelyn shrugged.

“Where’d she go when she disappeared?”

“She saw something shiny and went to find it.”

“Seriously?” Katelyn nodded. “You idiot Lillie.”

Lillie began to stir and looked up at her sister, finally recognition on her face.

“Did you just call me an idiot?”

“Yup.”

“Arrright.” Lillie smiled, and lay back down on the pavement.

“Am I the only one here who has no idea what the hell is going on?” Ruby asked.

“Okay, so, your friend, Lillie here passed out, and your friend Kellie freaked out, and then you performed a spell that can reawaken the dead for a little while, which can only be performed by you, because you possess a certain intense power inside you.” Katelyn said quickly. “Now, I’ve only got half an hour until I turn back into a cloud, so it would be really nice if I could tell you everything in a more private place.”

                                                                                *********

Lillie showed the trio to the little hidden room that she’d been living in, and as Kellie handed her some food, Katelyn began to talk.

“It is common myth among most witches and wizards that there is, in existence, a person who can withstand even the most brutal of curses. Many stories and fairytales were written about this person. Though no one could ever report to have witnessed their existence. This person was branded ‘unjinxable’.” Katelyn said. “As far back as you can go in our family, the unjinxable gene was passed down from mother to daughter, and I had the gene, leaving me indestructible, and you have that gene now. You’re the only one of the Lauder’s left in existence.”

“Wait, if you were all indestructible, how’d you die?” Lillie asked through a mouthful of food.

“Well, we can withstand every spell. But that doesn’t mean someone can’t stab you.”

“So you didn’t kill yourself?” Ruby asked.

“No,  I was murdered. As long as the Lauder family continues to exist, there will always be the Powrey family. They try and try to kill us, each time a new member is born. I have to tell you this Ruby, because they’re after you. They won’t rest until you’re dead.”

“Why?” Kellie asked, unfazed by this news, whilst Ruby was staring wide eyed at her mother/cloud/thing.

“Because we’re the only ones who can survive spells thrown at us by every evil wizard. In every battle, they don’t expect someone to walk straight towards them and defeat them. They wouldn’t be prepared with a sword, or gun, or any muggle fighting implement. They’d lose, and the Powrey clan does not want the good guys to win. They want the dark side to win.”

“Wait, Wait, wait.” Ruby said. “So I need to stop these guys from killing me with muggle weapons, whilst I go an kill Death Eaters and Bad Wizards?”

“Yeah, Pretty much.”

“That’s stupid.” Lillie remarked whilst eating a piece of bread.

“It’s weird, but it’s what the Lauder family have to do.”

“What if I don’t want to?” Ruby asked, stubbornly.

“They’ll kill you sooner.” Katelyn said, and then she dissolved into mist.

----------------------

THIS WONT BE CONTINUED I'M SORRY I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING I MADE IT TOO CONVOLUTED I'M LOST IM SORRY