9

Liyah pov
(a few days later)
7:15 a.m.

i woke up stretching my arms, when i felt a figure on the other side of my bed.

immediately jumping up out of my bed i went to my nightstand and grabbed my pistol cocking it back.

"damn bitch what's your problem, it's just me" Ni screamed putting her hands up, i squinted at her

"girl i got PTSD don't play wit me like dat" i said taking a breath, putting the gun on safety and sitting it back down.

"girl you do not got no PTSD quit lying" she laughed.

i sat back in the bed and grabbed my phone like nothing happened.

"deadass tho, you gotta stop coming in like that, yo ass was finna be dead as hell" i told her scrolling through my messages from King

"bestie you really was finna kill me?" she said in a sad voice.

"yes but i would've attempted to save your life after i knew it was you, so don't be sad hoe, be grateful" i said b blowing her a kiss.

"GIRLL FUCK YOU" she laughed and got up to use the bathroom.

King 7:06

Shorty? let's talk, i wanna make it right.

Come to my crib tonight at 8:30

And if you don't show up i guess ima just have to make my way in yo shit 🤷🏾‍♂️

You ain't making yo way in a damn thing , but i guess i'll be there, and you better make it quick.

Yeah ok 🤣👀
read 8:14

there's nothing to make right with him. we weren't even talking, i was only feel sum type of way cause he expressed that he had sum liking for me, but da whole time there was a whole bitch.

i'll be damned.

depending on how things go tonight and if he lets me know what's the real, then i might fuck with the talking stage. but again i can't let no nigga play me again my heart too good for that.

and i'll play yo ass back, my mama ain't raise no pussy.

sissy 🧚‍♂️ Would like FaceTime..

my little sister facetimed me making me lose my train of thought, i answered it and i saw she was doing her hair.

"you're soooo beautiful Keyy" i complimented and she started to blush.

"thank you sissy i get it from you!" she said. and my face lit up, i adore moments like this with my sister, her and G are who i grind so hard for.

"period cause yo mama ugly" i said laughing, and she laughed. i stopped when i noticed a bruise on her lower arm, it looked like a big ass handprint.

"yo wassup w ya arm bro" i asked becoming curious . cause i know not nan bitch put they hands on my sister. bitches will die today!

she tried to cover it up like i didn't already see and ask about it.

"me and G was play fighting like always chilll" she said simply. but i wasn't buying it, Giovanni knows not to hit or grab her hard to the point where she's gonna bruise.

"girlll try me better, and G knows better, but i'll be waiting for you to tell me wassup" i told her. and she shrugged her shoulders continuing to do her hair.

"can you come over after school? i miss you" she whined.

"yeah i was planning on coming over later anyway" i told her. she smiled and got excited.

"okay well i'll see you then my nigga calling me" she smirked and then hung up.

"yeah ight" i said to nobody but myself, she got me fucked up.

i got up and picked out an outfit for today, then went into the bathroom with Nia.

"privacy are you here??" she said sarcastically while taking a shit and scrolling through her phone.

"no bitch this my house. hurry fa we be late to school" i said starting the shower and undressing.

"hugh i guess. i wanted to know if you talked to King lately?" she asked.

"yeah we actually talked this morning, he wanted to talk so ima meet him at his house tonight and see what he gotta say" i said rolling my eyes.

"he likes yo rude ass... i don't know how" she said laughing and washing her hands

"but i'm finna get dressed jay coming to pick up" she said and i nodded my head hopping in the shower doing my usual wash routine..

**********
King pov
(2 nights before)

                        Nessa 🤞🏽

otw.

I knew it, see you then 👅

I just shook my head while getting in the car. ian mean for this to go down the way it did. but shawty said she wasn't working tonight.

i connected my bluetooth and put on some tunes while i pulled off. a nigga can't go nowhere without the music.

why the fuck did i think that was gon work out? the lady i fw heavy going to the bitch i fuck on job?? should've seen that shit coming.

shaking that thought off my head, i pulled up to Nessa's crib in no time. and of course her weird ass was sitting outside waiting for me. i just shook my head and got out the car.

"wassup" i nodded.

"hey boo" she said walking over to me kissing my cheek, and the first thing she grabbed was my dick. i kindly moved her hand and shook my head no as well walked into the house,

"nah ian even come here on the type of time Nes" she rolled her eyes and pulled her phone out and started texting. she is looking sexy as hell with these little shorts on.

"so whatcha over here for then?". she asked looking confused.

"i'm good on you, we ain't on none of that shit no more" i told her nonchalantly.

she came closer to me with a pout on her face, and then started grabbing my mans again, but this time she went in my shorts and pulled him out.

"you're done with me..baby?" she asked while stroking me, and she licked the tip. I licked my lips shaking my head no.

"nah shawty keep going" i said licking my lips while holding her head as she started sucking.

i couldn't do shit but just let her, who would pass up the opportunity to get sucked by the throat goat??

***********

this was a quick filler chapter, i haven't written in a while! let me know what y'all want next.

ik gona start being consistent because i have so many ideas i just wanna throw out !