7.

Liyah pov
3:30 (same day)

Me and Ni finally walked out of the house 15 minutes after King text me he was outside waiting.

i know his ass finna be mad when i get in his car i laughed in my head.

i locked the door behind me, and walked to the car smiling cause i already knew.

"ion even know why you doing all that smiling fa, you really gotta me fucked up shorty" king said all angry.

oop someone's a little upset

"well damn excuse me then" i said putting my hand over my chest.

"yeah foreal i'm never picking yo ass up again, we sat in the car for like 3 hours waiting on y'all " King said.

"it really shouldn't take you females 3 hours to get ready, both of y'all ain't even that cute" Jay said scrunching up his face.

"yeah ight pussy hoe, i beat niggas up too and it was definitely 15 minutes, y'all doing to much"  i said bucking up at him, and he laughed.

then he jumped "wooo ugly females scare me" he said

"yeah bitch i'll lay you out. anyway where we going?" i asked.

nobody answered

"where are we GOING?" i asked again and still

no answer. Ni looked at me and i looked at her like..

so i put my head between the two front seats and said it again but with a little more voice

so i put my head between the two front seats and said it again but with a little more voice. cause these niggas ain't finna kidnap me.

"WHERE THE FUCK YALL TAKING US" i yelled.

the next thing i knew i was face first into the arm rest between them.

i lifted my head up and my nose was gushing blood "oh yeah bitch ass nigga you really got me fucked up, let me out this car right now" i yelled getting upset.

this nigga really had the audacity to slam the breaks on me and ian even got a seatbelt on. he goofy as fuck.

"King why would you do that tho? hand me sum damn napkins, y'all don't see she's bleeding?" Ni said.

King all of a sudden turned around and looked at me for the first time, and found somewhere to pull over.

yeah bitch it's your fault