Chapter 1

It is was now August 2011 and it was like Marshall's career had blown up all over again, he'd made the biggest comeback known to music and it soon made us get to the point where we'd constantly argue about time and our relationship. I'd started to become a whole lot more of a jealous partner with the amount of attention he was constantly getting from any woman he was working with or surrounded by and he'd occasionally let slip every now and again in interviews that he wasn't concentrating on relationships which would really piss me off because I was very much apart of his life and his concentration.
He'd become obsessed with his career again, which was brilliant of course but there was times he wouldn't even allow me around him whilst he was working, like I wasn't trusted or he didn't want me around his friends, he'd changed a lot and not really for the better which is why currently we had been split up for a couple of months. It was more of a break for the both of us before it got too much and we'd end up severely hating on each other, our petty arguments would often turn a little too dangerous and he'd constantly accuse me of cheating whilst he was away from home which made me think twice about his faithfulness, although Denaun had reassured me many of times that I needed to cool down because Marshall wasn't capable of cheating on me and when he was away from home all he did after shows was go straight to his hotel room on his own whilst the others partied on.

Currently he was touring and he was due to be in England in two days, so because things had been real rocky I'd decided to grab myself a flight and go over a day before his first gig in Staffordshire, surprise him there and then return home with him after his last European gig in Ireland. His Recovery Tour was a series of concerts to support his new album as well as Relapse. But instead of widely touring the album he'd played eight shows in North America and was now scheduled to perform to over 200,000 people over the three nights in Europe. In December he was also set to headline in Australia.

I was in a private car being escorted to the festival and my gosh were the nerves getting the better of me and quite frankly I know deep down that it wasn't such a great idea to just turn up unannounced, especially after the last time that we'd seen each other a couple weeks ago it came to pushing and shoving. If he wanted to have it out with me I was prepared, sort of. But I just couldn't let sleeping dogs lie, I was prepared to put all this petty shit behind us and start a new leaf, he just needed to stop being stubborn, he was only holding out on making up to prove a point that I needed to apologize for our last argument which I could t remember for the life of me.

Thankfully the concert was only a few hours journey from my family home, so it was a pretty comfortable journey, but we'd made plenty of stop and starts as the festivals road marshals flagged down our car to gather our ID and direct us to the private closed off lane for the artists and performers.

Marshall was set to hit the stage at exactly 9pm and it had just gone 8pm so at least I had an hour to chill with him in his RV, knowing he would of done his rehearsals in the morning like he usually did with a show, that way he could relax all day.
I was wearing a little white crop top with a brown and white oversized flannel shirt over the top teamed with some ripped boyfriend jeans and white boot heels to match my top, it was smart casual, perfect for a festival, my hair was styled down in beautiful waves, parted down the middle,

"Excuse me, miss" security on site asked me to come over as I approached the entrance into the RV parking space right next to the main stage,

"Oh, I'm Marsh.. Eminem's partner, Jodie Rose Mayer"

"I'll need two forms of ID and then we will take you for an all access pass" he watched me route around in my white Versace handbag,

"Here" I handed him my passport and my driving licence, I couldn't believe how lovely and warm it was for this time of year,