55

"So how's the food?"

"Is that even a question?" Momo looked at Nayeon in disbelief when she asked that. Momo was feasting on the food that was on her plate (and even on Dahyun's too).

"I've always wanted to try their food here." Jihyo said while happily munching on her pork cutlet. "Same." Jeongyeon nodded.

"Thanks for the brunch, unnie." Sana thanked the eldest out of all of them. "You're welcome, bishes." Nayeon flipped her hair cuz she was the one who paid for their food.

"Unnie, why exactly did you want to hang out?" Chaeyoung asked Nayeon. "I just wanted to, you know. But too bad, Tzuyu's not here." Nayeon faced Sana who nodded sadly.

"It's okay. She'll be back tomorrow." Sana grinned widely when she remembered that she will see her girlfriend very soon. The others smiled teasingly at her too.

"Oh yeah, isn't it your monthsary tomorrow too?" Mina asked and Sana nodded. Dahyun's face lit up. "What are you guys planning to do?" She asked curiously.

"Nothing really." She answered them and they weren't expecting their reactions. They looked at her in disbelief. "Why not? It's a special day." Jeongyeon said.

"Sure it is. But as long as I get to see her tomorrow, I'm happy." Sana said while smiling widely. "Why don't you surprise her tomorrow?" Jihyo suggested. Sana furrowed her eyebrows.

"Is it necessary?" Sana asked back. "Isn't that what other people do when their lover comes back?" Momo spoke, and at the same time, was busy chewing on whatever she was eating. Sana shrugged because she doesn't really know.

"What am I gonna do?" She asked and the others took it as a sign that she really would want to surprise her girlfriend tomorrow. "You can cook her something, unnie." Chaeyoung suggested.

"Or go on a date?" Dahyun added. The other girls thought of ways on how Sana could surprise Tzuyu when she comes back. She tried considering them until she finally thought of something.

"Actually, I think I know what to do for her now." Sana smirked to herself. That made the rest of them curious to what she was gonna do. "Why won't you tell us?" Nayeon asked the squirrel-like girl.

Sana didn't tell them her plan. "It's a secret, cuz maybe you guys won't shut up and the surprise is ruined." She said and the others acted like they were offended.

After their little hang out, Sana returned home to plan her surprise for Tzuyu. She just wished everything will turn out well tomorrow.