Chapter 34

This chapter is dedicated to Jlankford, go check out her book Two Wrongs! It's only like five chapters right now, but it would be so nice of y'all if you read it and left her some feedback! I liked it, and I know how hard it is to find a good book on wattpad! Her chapters be long too! Everybody love long chapters! Lol

'I'm on my way.' The text from Mason read, just as Xita finished putting on her work shoes. Mason was about to take her to work like he always did, but he was about fifteen minutes earlier than usual. He had been doing that a lot lately, and him and Xita would just sit in the car laughing and talking about any and everything.

'Ok,' she replied back, before running out of her bedroom door and into the bathroom to make sure she looked okay for work. She doused on some perfume and made her wait out of the door with her book in composition book in hand and waited on the porch.

Turning on her pandora, she listened to silk through her headphones, for all of thirty seconds before Mason was pulling up. Xita couldn't even wipe the smile from her face. Standing to her feet, she dusted the bottom of her pants, before making her way around the car and climbing in the passenger seat and removing one of her headphones.

She knew he wasn't going to say anything, but in case he did, she slipped it out, leaned her head against the window and stared out as he pulled off, with his loud ass music playing along with hers in her ear.

Glancing over at Mason to see his eyes focused on the road, she turned the radio down only for him to look at her upside her head like she was crazy.

"Yo mama ain't never tell you not to touch a man radio?" He asked with an eyebrow cocked.

"Naw she ain't tell me that," Xita laughed, looking back out the window. Suddenly, she felt her other headphone slip out of her ear and her mouth fell open.

"Boy why is you playing? It was at my part!" Xita whined, trying to stuff her headphone back in her ear while Mason laughed at her.

"You don't need to be listening to that wack ass shit, when I got my music playing no way, act like my shit don't be on point," he said, turning his music back up. YG's Do It To Ya. "This our song right here!" He said before she began listening to the moans of the guy and the chick moaning and shit in the back ground.

"Nu uh that is not me!" Xita put her hand over her mouth as she laughed.

"Yeah huh! You sound just like her! You be like, 'oooh shit damn fuck!', I be thinking I be killing yo ass," Mason laughed.

"Shut up! I do not even be saying that! Anyways! I'll call you when I get off," Xita said, realizing he was pulling into the parking lot and parking the car.

"I'll be here," he promised, before Xita closed the door and walked into the building immediately getting to work. It was a Saturday morning, so she planned on working when she got off. She hadn't seen her doctor anymore, and in the back of her mind, for some reason, she felt like Booney had something to do with it, but her common sense told her, there was no way Booney could have possibly interfered with dude. How could he possibly even know where to look for him?

With her mind constantly in overdrive, and Lola's non stop talking, the day seemed to pass by rather quickly. Before she knew it, she was clocking out and her and Lola were sitting outside talking.

"So you still doing that thing?" Lola asked, as they sat side by side on the bench outside of Subway.

"Huh?" Xita looked up from her phone, barely hearing what Lola said, because she had been texting Tony.

"You still escorting?" Lola repeated.

"Kinda?" Xita answered like a question.

"Bitch kinda? The fuck? Either you is or you ain't! Bitch that's like me saying I'm kinda fine! Bitch, I'm bad!" Lola said, putting an arch in her back and poking out her lips, and twisting her body in a sexy little pose for Xita, making her bust out laughing.