Chapter 27

New Cover Maybe What Y'all Think?

After Booney had collected his money and left, Xita and Serenity sat in the room, just laying around, faces planted into their phones. Again, Xita looked at her and wondered if she too could cut off sex with Booney. It shouldn't be as hard as it is, but Xita just didn't know how to do it. She didn't even know how to approach the conversation.

By twelve o'clock, both of the girls only had two people come in, making them both a total of one hundred and sixty dollars a piece.

"So what Booney say after you got robbed?" Xita asked, just trying to be nosey.

"I mean after I calmed down or whatever, he was trying to get me a new room.. His stupid ass lied and told the man that I was laying in the bed and left the room door open and I got up and went to the bathroom, and when I came back it was some dude in the room and he stole my wallet. I'm sure these people got cameras and they already know exactly what happened, but I'm sure they asses know what the fuck I been doing here all weekend too," she explained, and Xita nodded her head.

"Is this the room you had? Or y'all got a new one?" Xita asked, hoping like hell she said they got a new one.

"The dude that worked in the front wouldn't give him another room, I don't know why, probably because that bullshit ass story," she rolled her eyes like she just wasn't worried about nothing. Shit, Xita had hella worries! What if dude came back? Then both they asses gone be broke.

"Oh," was all Xita could find to say. She was tripping, and Xita was ready to go.

Just then a text came through on her phone, and her heart dropped into her stomach. She was staring at the message so long, she didn't even pay attention to Serenity when she left the room talking on her phone and said she would be back.

Xita was hoping right then and there that a whole could swallow her up at that very moment. It had to be a joke. Tyrone wouldn't play with something like that. Then again, maybe that's why he had a called her the other day.

Not knowing what to do or how to tell anyone, she sent Serenity a text telling her she needed to show her something. She was going to have to talk to Booney too, and lord knew he was going to be pissed off and probably drop her like a bad habit.

Xita's whole body was hot. Her ears were ringing and her hands was shaking and she was just texting Tyrone back and thanking him for telling her when Serenity walked in the door.

"What's up?" She asked, and Xita was so shaken up she couldn't even talk. Instead, she just handed the phone to Serenity and she watched her face for any kind of emotion, but Serenity kept her face blank before handing the phone back to her. "Damn," was all she said. Xita screenshotted her texts and sent them all to Booney.

Xita and Serenity waited for hours, not really knowing what to do, and finally, Booney had texted Xita back.

Pack y'all stuff i b there n 20 to take y'all home

Xita relayed the message and Serenity called the clinic while Xita sat and listened. "Umm yes, I was wondering if, okay, I was having unprotected sex with someone, and they told me that they got tested positive for an std. Could I just come in there and get the medicine? Or would I have to wait and get tested and everything?"

Xita couldn't believe it had actually happened to her. She could possibly have chlamydia, and if so, Booney most likey got it, and if he got it, Serenity most likely got it, hell, hell, his girl probably got it too. Even though, her and Mason only had sex once without a condom, there was still a chance that he had it, and her and Tony only had sex once, and they used a condom, but she still wasn't sure.