Secretly psychic

It was early morning. Little Marie, a five-year-old girl, was being awakened by her beloved mother. Marrie had to attend her convent school. She hated it not because she didn't enjoy it but she was being bullied there. The fact she hated the most was never being able to skip school. It was right down the alley. Her dad was a strict person. He bought a home close to the school to save commune time and money.
"Wake up sunshine. You will miss school", a beautiful young woman wearing a shiny white dress was waking up Marie. Her skin was as shiny as the northern star as white as the first snow. Her long golden hair was flowing around her slender body, playing in the air.
"I don't want to go to school, Mommy," Marie said. Her mother talked with her about it. She told her mother that she was still being bullied. The teachers didn't help her either. Her mother convinced her to stay strong and attend the school.
She got up from the bed and readied herself. Her dad made breakfast. After eating, she went to her convent school.
Her desk was filled with bad comments written by wax crayons. It was her bullies. She tried her best to clean it but they were still visible. Her teacher noticed them but did nothing against them. The poor little girl. Her whole day at school was ruined because of bullies, not just that day but the day after.  It just kept getting worse for her. Her mother tried to help her but she couldn't do much either.
Her dad noticed Marie being sad. He wanted to cheer her up. She was scared of him. He was always harsh towards her. Her dad decided to take her to an amusement park that weekend. He had booked tickets and arranged everything. Marie was uncomfortable to go along with him. She wasn't sure if he would treat him nicely or just yell at her in public.
It was the weekend. They were at the amusement park. Marie didn't have a little bit of courage nor excitement to look outside of the window. The little girl was so sad, not even a little ounce of happiness was left in her.  When Marie finally looked up, she saw something that scared her. It was a tall man, as slender as a skeleton, his face looked like rotten fish and his clothes were worn out. He looked into her eyes. The look on the man's face was so fierce, Marie felt like he was staring right into her soul. Marie couldn't move, nor say a word. He tried to reach her with his boney, rotten fingers. She got scared and yelled. Her dad asked her what's wrong.
"I don't wanna be here! Take me to mom!" She yelled.
"Mom! What do you mean mom?!"
"My mom!! She's at home! Take me home!"
Her dad was shocked. His face was gloomy. He took her little daughter in his arms and hugged her tightly. A tiny drop of tear rolled down his eyes. With a very gentle and shaky voice, he said "I am sorry for never telling you. You are so little, I didn't want to tell you something so sad. My little bean, your mom died the day she gave birth to you."
"No. What are you talking about dad!?" She replied. "Mom wakes me up every day, she's home. She's waiting for me. Take me home!"
Marie's dad took her to her mother's Grave. She cried, her mother's grave was right in front of her yet her eyes couldn't believe it. "You are lying!!" She yelled.
The tombstone shined and the flowers kept on her grave flew up in the air. A beautiful lady in a white dress appeared. It was Marie's Mother.
"Helena?", Marie's father said with astonishment. He was happy to see his wife again. He jumped onto her. Holding her tightly in a hug.
"Mom? What are you doing here?"
"Your dad is right Marie. I am a spirit." Helena replied to Marie and turned towards her husband. "Take it a bit easy on yourself and our daughter. She can see ghosts and spirits. It will be difficult for her"
Helena explained everything to her husband. She stayed for a while in his arms. She hugged her daughter, picked her up in his arms. She showered her with all the love she could.
"Now it's my time to go. I will come every year on your birthday. I love both of you", after saying that, Helena turned into petals of tulips. Marie's father fell on his knees and cried. Marie was teared up, she hugged her father, trying to hide her tears.

It's been 20 yrs since that day. Marie is now on her way to a haunted villa