Fight

Demi

We started preparing the wedding and planning everything.. We decided to have a small wedding only with our loved ones..

Nick didn't want to tell the media he was going to die and we didn't talk about the ring I had to anyone..

I rarely made appearances on TV since I was afraid someone would ask me anything or if I wasn't able to hide the sadness behind my eyes..

Of course I logged in everyday on twitter but it wasn't the same thing..

We had a private beautiful wedding on the Jonas' beach house and it was one of the best days of my life.. if it wasn't for the emptiness I felt inside, it would've been the best without a shadow of a doubt..

There were only close to 100 people in the house.. not many but certainly the best people that could be there

Our honeymoon was spent at home and I tried to make Nick the happiest guy he could be.. but he knew me better than anyone..

- Please stop...

I looked up from the couch and saw him angrily sit on the back of another couch looking down

- What's wrong?

I stood up and laid a hand on his back and he quickly stood up avoiding my gesture

- Why can't you stop? You're always crying and sad... I see nothing in your eyes anymore..

He was now facing me and I hugged myself looking down - It's kinda hard to show anything if you don't feel anything at all

- Demi why can't you just pretend nothing is happening? Do you think is easy to smile knowing that you can fall to the side at any second and never come back?

I shook my head - I know it's not.. but it's not easy for me either..

- It's much worse for m-

- No it's not! - I yelled grabbing my head - You don't know how it feels to hear you can't have forever anymore! You were suppose to grow old with me.. you were suppose to keep me sane.. - I yelled looking back at him crying - When you die, I'll die.. I can't live..

- Demi! You can't be like that! - he started now crying as he took some steps closer and grabbed my arms - I know you're strong and you're going to move on.. maybe find someone to replace me

I shook my head and hugged him - I don't fucking want to.. When you leave the room, I feel like I'm going to never see you... When you're on the couch, I check every once in a while to make sure your eyes are open and I haven't slept for nights, afraid that when I wake up, you won't be breathing.. I'm in constant anxiety Nick! I want to live.. but only if you are with me..

He caressed my head - I'm sorry Dee.. I'm so sorry..

- Nick, "I can't live without you" are words that I actually mean.. You keep me alive..

He pulled back from the hug and grabbed my jaw as I bawled my eyes out - Demi.. you have to keep strong.. for your family.. friends and fans.. you have to keep going.. I don't want you to die just because I'm going away..

- You're going away forever.. something you promised we would have...

He leaned and closed the gap between our foreheads - I know.. but I can't keep it..

There was a big moment of silence and we just stood there breathing

- I know you will move on.. you have to!! I'm not everything Demi.. I'm just a guy..

I shook my head - You're not.. you're my other piece of our broken heart..

- Promise me you will move on Demi.. please..

I opened my eyes and touched his jaw making him open his..

- The heart wants what it wants.. My heart will forever want you..

####

Quick chapter since I can't update soon..

{ ..this is a modern fairytale.. }