Chapter 6

A/N: Hey, I'm just going to number the chapters instead of making names for every one of them, it's hard to think of names for each chapter.

Oh and this is for my friend Robin. Hope she likes it (:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6

Harley's POV

"So, do you think he has feelings for you?" Talia said. I had just finished telling them what happened when Zach and I broke up.

"I honestly don't know," I replied as we waited for the food to be done.

"I am still shocked. I thought these guys didn't like you at all. From the way they treated you when you lived next to them. You'd think that they hated you, but when you leave they're all nice to you." Addison said, looking very confused.

"True, I don't know what to think." I said, as confused as Addison.

"Not to be mean or anything, but just saying this could be a reason, maybe they like the way you changed. I mean, you look the same, except the tattoo. You just dress differently." Talia said.

"Yeah, I bet you show off a lot more skin," Addison said, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Addy, only you would think like that." I laughed.

"Order 13," the Chinese guy said. We got up from the table, grabbed the food, and left.

When we got back to the house Addison thought she figured it out.

"Ok, I think that Aiden was jealous of you because his older brother loved you more. And then he saw how hot you looked after leaving this little town. Also, Jensen was only mean to you because Aiden was, and you know twins, they have to be exactly alike when they're younger. Then as you guys got older, it was easier to just be mean." Addison said like it was a fact.

"Sure Addy, sure," I said sarcastically.

"Whatever, you know it's true." Addison said. We got out of the car and headed towards my house.

"Hey Talia, can you go get Adrian and Balto for me?" I asked her. She nodded and walked next door.

"So, Harley, what do you think Coops doing right now?" Addison asked me.

"I don't know, I hope he's ok." I said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cooper's POV

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE LEFT?!" I yelled. I felt Kevin put his hand on my shoulder.

"Coop, I'm sorry, but she said that she needed to get away." Wes said, trying not to look me in the eye.

"Get away from what?" I said, not really wanting to hear the answer.

"Dude, don't make me answer that." Wes said.

"Wes, please, just tell me," I begged.

"You," Wes said staring at his feet.

"Coop, let's go. Wes has to pack. And we need to finish school shopping; the first day is next week." Kevin said.

"I'm sorry dude, really. But she wants you to move one, she said the ice rink is what made her realize if she didn't let go then you wouldn't either." Wes said.

I was mad, I needed to see Harley. I can't move on. I don't want to. I ran out of the building with Kevin at my heels. I jumped in my car and Kevin got in right after me. I started to drive. I didn't know where she lived and I'm going to give her sometime before I visit her. I needed to be alone. I pulled up to the park. I got out and tossed Kevin the keys.

"Coop, where are you going?" I heard Kevin say. I just kept walking. I walked until I was far from the road. I saw the tree, I walked up to it and carved in the middle was Harley & Cooper Best Friends for Life. It was our tree.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harley's POV

We sat on the couch in the living room watching The Wolfman. Adrian brought it over even though he knew I hated scary movies. We had an L-shaped couch. Addison on the end of it, then Talia who was sitting very close to Adrian, me next to him, and Jensen on my other side. Aiden said he had to do something else, and Jensen said Hudson was busy. I think they didn't want to be around each other. A scary part came up and I hid behind Jensen who was laughing at my expense.

"Jen, don't laugh at me! You jumped too!" I yelled at him.

"Harls, I did not jump! I was laughing at you!" Jensen laughed, "And don't call me Jen, I'm not a girl."

"Jen, you did jump!" I argued.

"Har-"Jensen started but was interrupted by Adrian.

"Both of you shut up! I'm trying to watch the movie!" Adrian yelled with a smile. I smiled back at him. I then got up to go get some more chicken and broccoli. As I was putting some in a bowl for me Jensen walked in.

I tried to ignore him but he came behind me and put his arms around my waist and his head on my shoulder.

"Can you put some in a bowl for me?" he asked. I mumbled a yes and started putting some into a bowl for him.

"I'm glad your back," Jensen started, "I missed you." He mumbled into my neck. I froze; Jensen's lips were on my neck.

"Jen-Jensen, wh-what are you doing?" I stuttered quietly.

Jensen spun me around, I was now staring him in the eyes.

"Something I've wanted to do for a while now." Jensen said as his lips came crashing down onto mine.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So how'd you like it? Haha sorry for the cliff-hanger but I just had to stop it there.