Chapter 7

A/N: Okay so I know I haven't upload in what seems like ages and to top it off I left a major cliff hanger. And I'm sorry for that. This is for my friend Annie who is as demanding as Robin when it comes to knowing the ending! Haha any who I'll try and upload as soon as possible, Thanks for reading!

PS to Annie, THE TITLE IS FINE JUST THE WAY IT IS! IT SOUNDS STUPID WHEN YOU SAY THE MITCHEL BOYS AND I!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7

Harley's POV

We broke apart, breathless.

Jensen stared into my eyes, a smile on his face. He was breathing heavily.

"Harley, I've liked you for a while and I hated seeing you with that Zach kid, I hated how he treated you. I hated how Hudson treated you. But most importantly I hated myself for being a jerk to you when we were younger. I knew I liked you but I don't know why I was mean to you. I guess I was angry that you chose everyone over me, Adrian, Hudson, I just felt unwanted and it made me angry. And I took that anger out on you and I'm sorry." Jensen said as he stared in my eyes.

I didn't know what to say. I wanted to kiss him again but then I thought of Cooper. I felt guilty, we had just broken up and I'm already making out with another guy. I feel like such a slut.

"How are you a slut?" Jensen asked. Crap did I say that out loud?

"Did I say that out loud?" I asked him.

"Only that you feel like a slut," he laughed.

"Oh," was all I said.

"So why do you feel like a slut?" Jensen asked curiously.

I sighed, "Because I just broke up with this guy Cooper, and if I didn't move we'd still be together. So I feel like a slut because I'm already making out with a new guy."

"Oh," was all he said.

Addison walked in, she looked at how close we were standing, "Well well well, what do we have here?" she asked.

Jensen and I stepped apart quickly, while looking at our feet blushing.

"I-um-" I started but she interrupted me.

"No need to explain," she said, "I just came in for a drink." She grabbed a Pepsi from the fridge and walked out.

"That was-" Jensen started but was cut off by my phone ringing.

"Sorry," I said. I answered my phone, "Hello."

"Harley," Wes said through the phone.

"Wes, hey, what's up?" I asked. Jensen mouthed an 'I say hi' at me.

"Oh and Jen says hi too," I said laughing as he tried to glare at me.

"Uhh I say hi back. And Harls, I'm sorry, I didn't know what to do. He just came to see you and then he was yelling and I told him the truth and he stormed out of here." Wes said quickly.

"Wait, what? You told him the reason I left?" I said.

"Yeah, I called Kev to see what happened and he said he was in the park." Wes said.

"Oh, I guess it's time to call him. Thanks Wes, bye," I said then hung up.

"Whose 'he'?" Jensen asked.

"Cooper," I said. I walked into the living room straight for the front door.

"Harley, where are you going?" Talia said as she sat up, about to follow me.

"No, stay there, it's fine. I'm just calling Coop," I said holding a hand up for her to stop.

She nodded and sat back down. I walked out the front door and pressed speed dial 8.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cooper's POV

My phone started ringing as I touched Harley's name.

I looked down at my phone, the caller ID said Harley.

I answered it, "Harley, I'm sorry about the ice rink. Will you please just forgive me?"

I heard her sigh, "Coop, I'm not mad at you. I never was, I was mad at myself."

Why was she mad at herself? "Don't be mad at yourself," I said. I really need to see her but I don't want to go if she doesn't want to see me. I just want her to bring it up first. God Harls just ask me to come down already. I can't handle not seeing you.

"So, Saturday wanna come down and we can talk?" Harley said. YES! Saturday is only 3 days away. I can handle that.

"Yeah that'd be good," I said to her, trying not to sound overly excited.

"Bye Coop," she said.

"See you in 3 days," I said. Then we hung up.

Three days, I can handle that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So how'd you like it? Is it good? You know what you should do?! VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!! THAT WOULD MAKE MY DAY!! NO THAT WOULD MAKE MY WEEK!!!