Episode 11.

This outfit but with a longer blazer

Zoya's pov

"Here are the details of that mansion that's you've asked for. I couldn't find much related to it but this is all I could dig out as of now" Qadir said handing me the file.

"Ok. Thankyou Mr Qadir for your help. I'll ask you if I need any further assistance" I said professionally. I was free today so I thought to visit baba at his office. He was in a meeting so I decided to ask Mr Qadir's office to give the file he had. He came to drop it off in my office.

I work here part time since baba thought it would be beneficial to teach me some business as well. Not a bad idea though. What could go wrong in taking a few business classes.

He left after firmly nodding at me while I went back to read through the papers that baba had given me to complete. I decided to take the file home and study and also do some of my own research as to what I can find.

Minutes turned into hours as my oh so cruel dad kept on sending work and work and work. My back ached by sitting straight like a human on a chair for too long. I have a really bad posture and sitting like a lady is something I'm not habitual of.

I was done with my work and it was almost evening when I decided it was time I go home and take some much needed rest. I grabbed my clutch, phone and wore my heels again since it tossed them under my desk after they started paining my soles.

I opened the door and walked out. I nodded and passed a polite smile to the receptionist on the floor. I covered the distance to Baba's room and knocked on the door. Manners can be good sometimes. We don't want him killing me for disturbing his meeting or any discussion now, do we?

"Come in"

I walked inside only to have my steps faltered. There in all his glory sat Einstein.... Who else would be in office. A work freak obviously.

"Who do we have here? Einstein... Himself" I said as I walked over to Baba's desk and sitting infront of him one one of the seats, the other one to my left was occupied by Einstein.

"Who else were you expecting. He works here" baba said raising an eyebrow while still looking down at the papers.

"I know... But shouldn't he be working then rather than sitting here idly" I said looking at him who was busy doing something on his phone.

"He's working just not directly." Baba answered for him while he just kept typing on his phone. Who is he texting? Never in his life did he chatted with me for that long? He can have friend but then again that's really hard to believe. Who will keep up with his tantrums?

"Oh.. so I was saying I'm done with the papers you gave me now can I go home?" I said giving baba my full attention. He was now standing wearing his blazer, ready to leave.