Ch2

This has not been proof read. Sorry

The last bell of the day rang indicating it was time to leave . Walking down the hallway trying to avoid everyone's shoving and pushing I heard someone call my name . I turned around and saw Emily and Taylor waving there arms. I stopped just outside of the school to let them catch up. "What are you doing this evening ?" Asked a eager Taylor . "Nothing probably gonna hang out with Drew. Why what's up?" Em looked disappointed when she mumbled "I just thought we could go to the mall or something" I hated making decisions between them and they knew that. See I've known Drew longer so I tented to pick him on everything. Unfortunately that pissed them off more than it should . Seeing that I always made plans the next day to hang. " how about tomorrow?" Emily groaned and I could tell she was mentally face palming her self. "Look I've gotta go Drews waiting but I'll catch a ride with y'all tomorrow so we can go to the mall." They both nodded while turning and walking away.

I got in the car with Drew. He's been my ride to and from school for the past year and a half. The ride was quiet as usual but when we pulled up to the house he got out and slung me over his shoulder grabbing the key and going inside. Kicking and and hitting was all I could do. Then I realized where I was hitting him. "Woah they're no need to get naughty. How about we go upstairs & you can spank me all you want" I could almost see the smirk plastered on his face . Blushing I turned just enough to smack him in the back of the head smiling satisfaction as he put me down. "Ow" he grabbed his head obviously over exaggerating. "You big baby" I mumbled. I darted up the stairs as soon as I saw his hands reach out and try to grab me. Pushing through my bedroom door I tried to shut it but I wasn't quick enough. Mo jumped on my bed and pulled my pillow over my stomach. Which did no good at all. He snaked his hand in my sides and began to tickle. Throwing the pillow in the floor he mumbled say you're sorry . I did as he said "please I'm sorry I'll do anything you want me just please don't tickle me" I saw the smirk come up on his face "anything?" I nodded . He crushed his pink lips to mine and we began moving in sync. His hand roaming my body I pulled away and started to kiss up & down his neck. Moaning in pleasure he pulled his shirt off he came back down to kiss me. I ran my fingers through his hair. Then down his back and pulling us together trying to makes us as close as could be. He pulled my shirt off following my pants . As his mouth began to explore my body I reached for his pants.

Cuddled up to Drews chest I was wondering what it would have been like if we would have never kissed. We would just be normal best friends . We are now aside from well you know. My thoughts got interrupted by the front door closing and foots steps coming up stairs I immediately shoved Drew off the bed throwing his clothes at him and telling him to go into the bath room while I slipped back in my clothes laying in the bed casually. I heard a light nick in my door and then in came my mom. "Hey sweetie I saw Drews car outside where is he" she looked around questioningly. "He's uh in the bathroom mom" "Oh okay well tell him he can stay for dinner if he'd like . His moms coming over anyway" I nodded and told her to shut my door behind her. Drew came out snickering "nothing's funny you-you far face! We almost got caught" before I could finish my sentence he doubled over laughing. "What's so funny" I glared at him. "Fart face. Really L?" "That's all I could come up with" I grumbled.

And that is how the rest of my night went Drew picking on me and when he wasn't his dad and younger brother where being as they where like family they all came over.
~
~
~
The next morning I woke up to Drew hovering me. "What are you doing?" I questioned " trying to wake you up. Now come on we are gonna be late" Getting to school was quite once again as usual . Getting out of the car we went through are morning routine. All the girls would bombard Drew and I would eventually give up and walk to my locker to meet my other friends.

This day was going like any other until the new kid showed up
He was pretty hot if I'd say so myself.