Ch. 1

I felt him grin in the kiss as he lightly trailed kisses down my neck. Stoping on my collar bone knowing its my weak spot . "Drew" I moaned . "we can't do this here" he sighed picking me up off of the girls bathroom counter & sitting me down ."Fine I'll just put you through hell after school" walking backwards smirking and then he was gone . Inwardly I groaned not wanting to go back to class being as I was already fifteen minutes late. Mr. A was sure to call me out. Trudging down the hallway I stopped in front of room number 203 and nocked ever so lightly . I walked in to my best friends shooting questioning looks and my teacher and classmates sending me daggers. "Mrs. Reaves would you care to enlighten me as to why you're late to my class?" I looked at my feet trying to come up with an excuse and failing miserably. " I uh.. my brother he's sick" I looked up trying to convince him . I heard my friends snort and giggle in the background at my failed attempt . "Don't let it happen again or you'll have detention . Now sit." I did as Mr. A instructed me to.

Let me fill you in . Drew is my best friend since we were in diapers . It just so happens that in ninth grade we kissed. I know what your thinking we started dating and we've been strong eve since . No, we remained best friends. But here's the catch we made out all the time and about a year ago after making out for two years we stared hooking up.Keeping it a secret from everyone is the hard part .

"You're brothers sick is the excuse you came up with ?" My Bestfriend Emily snorted . "You don't even have a brother L!" Taylor commented to make things worse . "Why were you late anyway?" They said in unison. Trying to think of yet another lie Emily squealed "You hooked up with somebody" she half questioned and a cussed me . Shrieking loudly I mumbled a no and quickly walked the other way going to class. I hoped this day would pass buy quickly.