Chapter 13

„Well, I died two times and your mom was married to someone else so no."

Boruto was confused, but he let it be.

„Do you love mom, dad?"

„Of course. Now I know she's alive and we have a child together."

„Do you want to marry her?"

Naruto chuckled.

„I don't know. There's still the thing with her stupid father."

„He kicked her out of his clan. She has now only that surname."

„I will think about it."

Then they finally came back home. Naruto was nervous around Hinata because of his conversation with Boruto. He even went to visit Hiashi.

„What do you think you are doing here, monster?!"

„Monster? Really? Okay, I just wanted to tell you how shitty dad you are."

„Use your words wisely!"

„I should tell you this!"

Naruto grabbed him by his collar.

„For your information I'm planning to marry your daughter. It doesn't matter if you are against it! If you'll make Hinata sad one more time, I won't hesitate about killing you! Remember this!"

Naruto then left.

„Tss, what an audacity!"

Naruto made a wedding ring himself and prepared to propose to Hinata. He asked Sakura to take care of kids and took Hinata to the place they first met.

„What are we doing here?" asked Hinata.

„Do you remember? Back then some brats were bullying you and I kicked their butts. They never touched you ever again. I saved you and carried you to your house because your leg was broken. This was the first time I met you. I will never regret it!"

„I remember, but what are you trying to say?"

„Hinata, I love you ever since that attack with Pain. Ever since you had the courage and confessed to me. Even when you married Neji. Even when I left and plan a revenge. Even when I heard you are all dead. I still loved you and never stopped. And I still love you and will love you till I die. Hinata, will you make me happier man than Sasuke will ever be and marry me?"

Naruto kneeled and showed her the ring. Hinata had tears in her eyes and covered mouth.

„I will. I WILL!!"

She jumped into Naruto's arms.

„Finally we'll be really together!"

Next month was their wedding. Before this Naruto bought a bigger house for their four and maybe five. Their wedding was really moving. Naruto send a letter to Sasuke. He was on a mission and couldn't attend the wedding.

„Hmm? So Naruto got finally married. Nice."

Suddenly Sasuke saw something suspicious.

„Wait, that chakra...isn't that Zetsu?!"

„Stupid Shinato! At least I will have Naruto in my power very soon!"

„Ahhh!!!!"

„Naruto-kun, are you okay?!"

The end of the story

Okay, so this is the end. I hope you liked it. Don't worry, I have an idea on another Naruto story, but right now I'm working on other fanfiction.

Edit: I gave up on that fanfiction and now I'm writing another Naruto story. Have a nice day! :-)