Chapter 8

In the village

Today was Naruto’s funeral. Hinata didn’t have any strength to face this, but she came to say goodbye to her loved one. Hiashi was happy that Naruto’s dead now. No one was ruining his plans. Sasuke was very upset and felt guilty for not saving his friend. Sakura as his girlfriend was comforting him, but was sad too. It was he who helped her to get into relationship with Sasuke. Tsunade also couldn’t take the fact that Naruto is now with Jiraiya. Everyone hoped that will happen similar thing like years ago. Without that killing of course.

„Today we are here to say goodbye to Namikaze Naruto. Awesome hero who not only save the village, but even all shinobi world. He will stay in our hearts forever.“

This was the thing that everyone made cry.

„Naruto…how could you leave me like this“ thought Sasuke with tear in his eye.

Hinata stayed in ANBU and again she was taking a lot of missions. Mainly alone because her teammates were reminding her of him. She even thought about suicide because life without him was pointless. But one month later she became sick. She was throwing up every morning. Next day was her next mission. She didn’t care about her health and went on the mission. Neji was really worried about her.

„Hikari, here is the mission like you wanted.“

„Thank you, Tsunade-sa-!“

Hinata went on the toilet. She was throwing up again.

„Hikari, are you okay? You look pale.“

„It’s fine, I just-.“

Hinata went to threw up again.

„Wait, I’ll take care of you.“

Tsunade used medical ninjutsu and found out what’s wrong.

„Hikari! You are pregnant! Congratulations!“

„P-p-pregnant?!!“

Tsunade nodded.

„May I know who’s the father?“

„It doesn’t matter now,“ said sadly Hinata.

„Don’t tell me…it’s Naruto’s?!!“

Hinata nodded.

„I-I’m really sorry, Hinata.“

Tsunade called her by her true name to express her regret. Tsunade didn’t allow Hinata to go on missions anymore. Hinata was disagreeing, but it was pointless. She had risky pregnancy and was getting weaker and weaker. Her abilities were weaker also. Her belly was getting bigger and Neji noticed it. She couldn’t lie to him anymore.

„Neji, I can‘t lie to you anymore. In the middle of war something happened. Me and Naruto. And this is the result.“

Hinata pointed on her belly.

„I see. You should tell me this sooner. It doesn’t matter to me as long you are happy, but your father will be furious when he’ll learn it.“

„I know, I can’t lie to him either.“

Hinata was really scared of what’ll happen when she’ll tell it to her father.

„Father, I’m pregnant-.“

„That’s awesome, Hinata!“

„And this child is Naruto’s.“

„You whore, HOW COULD YOU SLEEP WITH HIM!“

„But father I love him.“

„HE’S DEAD, WHO’LL TAKE CARE OF THIS CHILD?!“

„I-I-.“

„You're just a disgrace to our clan! This child won’t be full Hyuuga because of you! I'm kicking you out of this clan. You are no longer a Hyuuga! Take this child and don’t come here ever again! And devide with Neji, it’s pointless now!“

Hinata was crying of fear. Humiliation like this from her father. Hinata was feeling like the worst scum ever. She did as he said. She couldn’t live with Neji anymore. She didn’t have a place to live in and decided to move to Naruto’s old apartment. Everything was reminding her of him, but she didn’t have other choice. Sasuke was still thinking about Naruto’s death. Something wasn’t right. But he let it be because now he was expecting a baby with Sakura. Ino was also pregnant with Sai. Temari and Shikamaru found a way together and now they are dating. Choji found a girl who went to look after Killer-Bee and now they are getting to know each other. While Naruto was in the hideout, he was trying to make a child in Orochimaru’s laboratory. He didn’t want to be so alone. He had scrolls. Looks like Orochimaru was planning to do this someday.