15

Day 2 of hell.

When Taehyung gets off the bus you quickly hop off right behind him and scan the area for WooMin who stands over by the doors crowded by the cheerleaders, his eyes immediately locking on you and the boy in front of you.

This dude is like a piranha or something.

Does he even know that Taehyung can't hear him?

Lazily pushing your hands in your pockets and shifting your body so you're standing between Taehyung and WooMin the two of you enter the crowded hallways filled with students showered in purple clothing and face paint, the loud cheers echoing down the hallway gaining a smug frown from you.

I bet sometimes it's nice not to be able to hear.

Making your way down the hallway beside Taehyung you follow him all the way down to the end of the hallway opposite of where your locker is located and when your eyes flick up to the metal doors your lips lightly part in shock when you see the fresh purple spray paint covering his entire locker.

"Freak."

"Weirdo."

"Loser!"

Oh...my...

Taehyung simply pops open the locker and sets his things inside of the metal box and looks over at you, his eyes softening at your shocked expression.

"Don't worry about it Y/N, I'll clean it off later."

Clean it off later?

Just like that?

Grabbing your notebook from his hands and writing your words down as quickly as possible the book is soon slammed against the lockers by WooMin, who looks at the both of you with his sultry arrogant grin twisted on his face.

"Passing notes now?"

"Let go of my notebook."

"What are you gonna do about it Sasquatch?"

You can feel your anger bubbling up in the pit of your stomach as you grit your teeth and send WooMin a death glare, his only response leaning forward to whisper in your ear.

"Last chance to be with a real man, stick with this loser and you won't find yourself in a very good place."

Oooo, scary.

Before he can even get another word out you quickly rip your notebook from under his hand and watch him lose his balance and topple onto the shiny linoleum floors, his entire face twisting in shock when you lean down and mimic his arrogant smirk.

"Really now? Because last time I checked a real man can keep his balance?"

"I- Wha-"

"Come on Taehyung."

Tenderly grabbing the boys arm and tugging him forward you look over at his wide eyes and slightly chuckle, your fingers gliding the marker across the notebook paper before you show it to the shocked boy.

"You and I will clean it off later."

You can tell Taehyung still seems hesitant about you by his body language but he simply nods and steps a little closer to you as you both make your way down the hallway to your locker, the beat up door causing you to lightly chuckle.

"Guess we've both got the worst lockers in the school, twins!"

When Taehyung reads the words on the piece of paper a breathy chuckle escapes the sides of his mask and he stays beside you the entire time you put your books inside of your locker, his teddy bear eyes swirling with every emotion possible.

His eyes are so pretty and expressive...

Shyly tapping your jacket Taehyung grabs the notebook from your hand and pulls his mask down to reveal the small grin edging his full lips, his hands pushing the pen down onto the paper before he slips it back into your hands.

"Twins."

Giggling to yourself and nodding in his direction the two of you take off from your locker and file into the busy hallway to slip into the classroom before the bell rings, the only people in the room the band of cheerleaders that send glares your way.

Oh lovely.

Them again.

"Oh Y/N! Hello!"

Bowing lightly at Bom and setting your bag down you can feel her eyes on you as she moves to sit on the desk beside yours, her full lips stretching into a condescending smirk.

"Ya know Y/N, I would invite you to the cheerleading tryouts after school today, but our squad has.....different size requirements and I don't think you would be able to fit in the uniform."

....did she just call me fat?

Turning your body to face the petite cheerleader beside you your hands bury in the pockets of your pants and you shrug your shoulders, your eyes looking the girl up and down.

"That's alright, I didn't wanna join your chicken squad anyway."

"Wh-What?!"

The entire group of girls gasp at your comments and send you death glares before you see WooMin walk in the door and you quickly push Taehyung into your seat so you're sitting in front of WooMin, a small agitated sigh escaping your lips.

As if having thicker legs is a bad thing...there's nothing wrong with having thin legs either...

Until you try to use them to make me feel insecure.

"Hey, that's where the loser sits."

"I'm sorry, is his name on the seat?"

Turning your body to face WooMin he looks you up and down before scoffing and leaning back in his seat, his feet moving up to rest on the metal bars holding your seat up.

"Things are different at this school Sasquatch, that loser kid always sits right there."

"His name is Taehyung, and if you haven't already noticed I don't give a shit about this school. I want to sit here, what are you gonna do about it meathead?"

You can tell you struck a nerve by the way WooMin's jaw tightens and his teeth grit together from the force, his hands balling into tight fists.

"Alright then Sasquatch, we'll see who comes out on top in the end."

"Really now? I didn't know you were on top to begin with."

Slamming his hands down on the desk and standing up you quickly shoot up to stand eye to eye with him until the teacher walks in, his sharp voice cutting the tense air between the two of you.

"Alright students get to your seats, class is about to begin."

(A/N): 👀👀👀👀👀