Chapter 5

So, I woke up early in the morning undecided what to wear I took out the best, a pair of woolen hose and a woolen shirt from my wooden chest. I climbed down the staris into the hall. Just I was fetching some bread for myself to eat, yelled my father

"Make haste my son! Lord Rivers has sent you the fine horse for ride to his Hall"

I left the bread loaf on the wooden plate, took a sip of ale and went outside and I said to myself

It was a cool Spring morning, in the English country-side, King Richard iii has been on the throne for 4 years now. 

I rode through the open lands, the air across the huge trees made me shiver and happy. I finally reached the River Hall.

My! I should say it's breathtaking.  It's no small than the King's castle but I know i am exaggerating but it is indeed huge with many servants to serve for.

"You like what you see Arthur? " said my dear George.

I was startled and swung around to see him smiling at me. I bowed to him and said

"Yes, My Lord! You have a wonderful house here" returning his smile.

I was gasping, trying to draw in some air and gathering all of my strength not to loose the game against Lord George.

I should say, George was quite brilliant at the game. Meanwhile at back of my mind I was longing to see my sister and to see if everything was fine for I know the marriage was sudden.

 "You are ready for the game? Are you? " said George

I snapped back into the game and said "No, my Lord! I was looking for my sister" 

"Lady Margret and my brother are away in London and are to visit Court and take blessing from the King"  said George

"They are happy i suppose, aren't they My Lord! " i enquired

"Yes, they are indeed happy" said George swinging his well built body hitting the ball.

He then came to me and said you look quite handsome in that shirt today winking at me. I liked him teasing me altough i wasn't sure why he took sudden interest in me.