Chapter 3 : I met him again

I always knew that I did not like women but I was not really sure that I liked men either. My mother Jane asked me many times to marry my neighbor's daughter Mary for i am 18 years old now. I just stall my mother saying that I am not yet ready for marriage. I also know that homosexuality is a sin and is considerd as Sodomy in England for which the punishment is burning at stake. I knew that I liked Lord Rivers the moment I saw him in the fields. I know it is a sin and I also know that is impossible for a peasant lad like me to court Lord George Rivers.

The day ended with not having to meet Lord George Rivers. The disappointment and the pain crushed me only more. I went to bed early wanting to forget him and get some good night's sleep.

Wait, do not leave me Arthur. I love you, hold me close to you.

Lord George ran into my arms, the passion in his sapphire eyes seemed burning with lust and desire for me. I said

I love you too....He then quickly pulled down my hose and began thrusting me back and in with pressure. I melted in the pleasure that is covering up my whole body.

I woke up sweating and was really embarrassed looking at reflection on the old stained glass in my room. It is already late, I can feel the harsh January wind on my bare chest coming through the window. I stood up and put on my linen cotton shirt and wore my old ragged woolen shirt over my cotton shirt. I felt good and warm inside, I hurried through the stairs down the room and I heard my father Thomas calling my name. I went outside to see my sister Lady Dowager Margret and a man holding hands together. I knew about my sister's secret affair with a noble man but never had known any details about it. My sister Margret is a promiscuous woman known to have men she wanted.

My father introduced me to the Noble Lord Richard Rivers.

Rivers???? I was shocked when I heard the name Rivers but also was wondering if my new brother-in-law knows my dear Lord George. I stood there holding my mouth wide open thinking about my sister's bold move and also about Richard's possible relationship with George. Just then I heard a familiar and soothing voice.

"Ahh! Arthur. We meet again but as relatives this time" said George smiling.

I can feel that is my head is spinning!