Chapter Six- Challenges

(Third Person POV)

       Amanda’s mind kept racing. Something that it seemed to only know to do. She didn’t want to be angry but she knew she had every right to be. What if she was actually getting kidnapped? That this man they claimed to be her adoptive father didn’t exist? Harry must be a typical British name. I mean, who hasn’t heard of Harry Potter or Prince Harry? It could be a possibility that it may be the reason why she’s not met him yet.

       Her stomach started twirling and she was beginning to feel sick. With a long, deep, breath she tried to calm herself down. She knew she shouldn’t be thinking negative thoughts but she felt like everything had been handed to her for her to come up with all of these conclusions.

     Anne watched Amanda slowly, as if studying her every move.  She decided to ignore the stares by simply looking out through the car’s window . They were on their way to meet Harry. She felt like the whole day was never ending.

“Where are we?” Amanda wondered. This seemed more of a city than a small town.

      As if on cue she sees the Big Ben from a distance and her head instantly hurt. She felt as if this couldn’t be happening. It was too much to take in. London was one of the places she wanted to visit the most and now it was apparently what she would have to call home.

Louis frowned, “We’re in London, love.”

“Of course,” She mumbled, “That would’ve been useful information,”

“Didn’t you tell her-“ Eleanor spoke questionably, but was interrupted my Anne.

 “Harry.”

      Louis gave a deep sigh, slapping the curly haired boy in his mind. The car ride felt intense, but the music made it bearable. Harry and the rest of the boys were back in the flat organizing a small dinner to make Amanda feel welcomed. Time was running out and he was such an emotional mess that Louis decided to be the one to pick her up so that Harry could get the chance to get himself together. The boys supported him but they couldn’t help but doubt of how they could get this to work out. Would it be fair to her to have this type of life?

“Can you change the station?” Amanda asked.

Louis’ stomach dropped when he noticed What Makes You Beautiful was playing.