Chapter Eight- Bingo

(I do strongly recommend you to go back and read the chapter before this one to keep the events fresh as it's been a while since I've updated. Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed it!)

Amanda’s POV

I arose to a place that was clearly color deprived. The only sign of life was the shiny golden light trying to peek through the dull curtains.  I stood carefully in the strange room, noticing what I couldn’t last night but there wasn’t much to look at. There were a few things here and there, but the large room was vacant. Either way, I didn’t want to touch anything and I was almost afraid that I would break what was not mine. So, I walked away from the large bed I had slept upon. Trying to guess its size, I settled on it being… not a twin bed, but a queen- maybe even king. Never sleeping in such a bed before, I wondered if it was really necessary. Don’t get me wrong, it’s comfy and gave me what was probably the best sleep I’ve ever had, but I was fine without it.

I felt relief comfort me when I spotted my suitcase. Finally something that’s mine. Fishing out my clothes I settled on wearing jeans and a simple top. It wasn’t like I had a wide amount of options, anyway. I took my clothes in my hand and without wanting to cause any commotion; I gently twisted the door knob. I didn’t know what time it was but if it was early, I didn’t want to be the reason anybody woke up. With a paranoiac peek out the hall, I relaxed because there was no one in sight.

I tried recalling Anne’s words from last night; I easily made my way to the bathroom and quickly locked it. Stripping off my clothes I turned on the water and it took me a few minutes to understand it, but I finally got the hot water running. I noticed there were women products. Did Harry live with anyone else? Probably not, he would have told me. I figured that it was either for Anne or he’d just wanted a head start and bought whichever shampoo using the Eenie Meeny, Miney, Mo method or something. Feeling clean and fresh, I stepped out and proceeded with my business. Fully dressed, I went back to grab my toothbrush and went back to the bathroom to use toothpaste near me.

I was just about finished when the door just popped open. I had forgotten to lock it!

 Expecting it was Harry, I was wrong. It was Zayn but from the looks of it, I don’t think he even realized I was here.  He hung his head low, as if he were sleepwalking. He made his way to the toilet and with no way to scream or shout or that of which a mouthful of toothpaste couldn’t allow you to do, I reacted with a start.

“FWHA ARE OU MOING?!” I half-mumbled, half-yelled. I mentally slapped myself, but there wasn’t really much I could do!

  Zayn automatically turned around, a mix of embarrassment and fighting to place on his face.

Amanda!”  Zayn snarled.

I guess the anger won.

“Ever heard of a locking the door!?”

See, if he’d said that without making it sound like I had no brains, I’d be fine, but since he didn’t. He’s not getting away with it.

I spit out what I still had in my mouth into the sink.

Excuse me?” I scowled, though I secretly found the matter partly amusing, “Who even barges in and not notices when someone else is in the bathroom?”