Tomato song

Nightmare: Today is all about Tomato!

Crystal: God,she's going crazy.

Bakera: Eh?

Nena: Now there's a big fat cat!!!

Bakera: I'm not fat.(He's not fat,he's thicc!)

Nena: Never mind.

Aqua: Start!

Haruhiko was holding a bunch of boxes of tomatoes. Jinpei asked him is that boxes of tomatoes. Tamada went up to him and said,' Hey,Jinpei! We need to do a project!' Jinpei took the tomatoes, holding tomatoes,'Buono tomato,buono!Tomato buono buono,ooh!Red on the bottom and green on top,tomato-mato-mato!Hmph!'

Fubuki: Is he in love with tomatoes?

Memory: So does Nightmare.

The screen shows that Fubuki was forced to eat tomatoes. At last,there are too many tomatoes and she don't want to eat more tomatoes. Koma joined in,'There are tomato in my pasta.'Jinpei sings,'And tomatoes in my pizza! My charming red tesoro,how I love my tomatoes.' Mera and Kyuubi appears and Mera is holding wurst,Kyuubi is holding potatoes.

Mera: Why am I here?

Kyuubi: Why am I holding a potato?

Mera with a dark aura,'But wurst and potatoes are heretical things.' Kyuubi followed,'My brother eats them and just gets more and more macho!' Both shouted,'What is a Napolitan doing with Japanese cooking,you traitor!'

Emma: Jinpei-san is a Napolitan?

Nightmare: No,he isn't.

Emma is doing her homework,while the table is full of tomatoes.'AAH!It's Mera!protect me,you god damn jerk! Don't leave me alone with that sonava *****...'While they all running from Jinpei with boxes of tomatoes behind him.'I'll give you another one!'While shoving tomatoes down Tamada's throat.He throw tomatoes at Nena,'I'll give you a beautiful one!' When he was about to throw tomatoes at Emma,Kinya rushed in and Jinpei throws tomato at him and Emma.'Eat a delicious tomato and come dance with me!' At last,Jinpei got detention.

Koma: We should never bring tomatoes to school....

TBC