𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

MAY 6TH, 2020📍LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

MAY 6TH, 2020
📍LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

BAILEYTIPTON

swipe

liked by grantgust, jackaverymusic and 927,938 others baileytipton haven't seen my girls in a while devinwilsonn, briannawilliams,  diamond

baileytipton haven't seen my girls in a while devinwilsonn, briannawilliams, diamond.davis, sagesocool
view all comments

gabbieegonzalez have fun and stay safe😽
- baileytipton i will 😼❤️
briannawilliams, sagesocool, devinwilsonn, diamond.davis liked this comment

devinwilsonn I TOOK THIS PICTURE EVERYONE
- baileytipton yeah ❤️

grantgust love the fit
- baileytipton love the flash ⚡️⚡️⚡️

briannawilliams ft my sunglasses
- baileytipton it's a nice ✨touch✨

tarayummyy okay but i literally live in those shoes
- baileytipton shortie
- sagesocool shawty*

"thank you guys, seriously for such a fun day" bailey thanked them as they nodded their heads, "your welcome bails, we missed you also" brianna responded, going in for a hug.

as they all exchanged hugs, diamond spoke up, "hey i think i'll take you to your hotel"

"oh it's fine, i'll just order an uber like i did" bailey assured, "i insist" diamond took her by the hand and dragged her over to her car, "you need something?"

"yes, what's going on with gabbie? devin and brianna told me about everything that she's done to them and i'm not sure if you'd still like to live with her after-" bailey then cut off diamond, "gabbie changed"

"how could you be so sure?"

"because gabbie helped me, i helped her and she has truly matured. yeah, she lied to me about the situation but-" diamond then took the chance to cut off bailey, "wait, she lied to you?!"

"yes, she did but she apologised and it was genuine, i know it. she has truly changed since dev and bri last talked to her. maybe if you'd give her a chance, you could really get to know her"

diamond nodded and began driving off, "right so where am i taking you?"

"oh yeah, take me to jack's apartment complex. it's time to sort things out with him" bailey explained and diamond nodded, driving over to where jack lived.

-

bailey walked inside of the building, going to the elevators and pressing on '7' the floor jack stayed on. she tapped her foot impatiently as she waited to get to the floor.

once the doors opened, she ran out of the doors, almost knocking a lady over but she walked down the hall looking for '721'

once she finally found it, she went up to it, took a deep breath and unlocked the door with a key jack previously gave her many months ago.

she walked in and saw that the place was sparkly, white, clean. it looked very modern since the last time she saw it. she looked around in the kitchen and sat her things onto the island.

she looked around the living room in amazement and as she was about to turn around, she heard footsteps, "zach for the millionth time, stop walking into here like you own-" jack suddenly stopped as he saw bailey.

"bailey? wh-" he stuttered before going to give her a hug but quickly pulling away, "oh wait i'm sorry"

"it's fine jack honestly. i should be the one apologizing" bailey sighed as he motioned her to sit beside him on the couch. she obeyed and sat beside him.

"firstly let me say, i'm so sorry, for everything"

"where do i start. gabbie had her baby, her name is lavender may gonzalez. we've became really good friends and i will remain friends with her but she told me something today. it was that she lied, you never went to her on the 4th of july even though i don't know where you went, which you don't have to but yeah. before you say something about being friends with gabbie even though she lied, she's truly changed jack. she's moved on from everything that bad happened and she just wanted her and lavender happy"

"oh" they both laughed and bailey then showed him some pictures lavender while he cooed for her.

-

bailey was now getting ready to leave but jack stopped her before she could step out of the door, "hey can i ask you one more question before you go"

"yeah sure" she stepped back in and turned around.

"so now that your back from florida and you know the truth, what happens between us?" he stutters our and bailey chuckles, "it's not funny" jack 'pouted' and bailey slightly teased him.

"well for now, we'll remain friends but one day, maybe we will be together again" bailey tells him and then smiles and he smiles back

and with that, she leaves his house leaving him in a smiling mess.

ayanna addresses 🦋

and that's a wrap