𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐦, 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐭𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫

JUNE 4TH, 2019📍LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

JUNE 4TH, 2019
📍LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

"oh my gosh, hi" devin ran up to diamond and gave her a hug, "hey, you look so good" diamond complemented and gave her another hug, "oh yeah, brianna should be here in a sec, she had to get her boyfriend, zach, some chicken tenders" devin explains and the two girls laugh and sit down.

"so what's it like being famous?" devin questions with curiosity written all over her face, "what do you mean, shouldn't i be asking the girl that has a boyfriend that is basically the next one direction"

"yeah but your basically sharing a youtube channel with someone that has 10 million subs" devin told her as the brunette laughs, "hm, i guess it's cool then"

the two begin talking and getting into a deep conversation where the outside world wasn't present but it was just the two when they heard a loud cough, "ahem, i'm here now" brianna fake coughs, "oh wassup" diamond gets up and brings the smaller girl into a hug, "hey!"

brianna sits into the seat next to diamond and they order their food. once the food got there, they all took a bite out of there burgers, "wow this is so good, i've never had anything like it" diamond exclaims with a glint i'm here eyes.

"wait, you've never had in-n-out?" devin inquired with a shock tone, "no actually! sage, bailey, and i usually only go out to eat at olive garden and i'm pretty sure they don't have a in-n-out in orlando" diamond explains and they both reply with an "oh"

after they finished their meals, they payed for the food and left the restaurant. they then get into devin's car and begins driving.

"so where are we headed to?" brianna asked, "we could go to jonah and corbyn's house" devin answered, "isn't he the guy you were telling me about" diamond chimed in.

"yeah!"

devin proceeds to drive to corbyn, jonah, and eben's house and once she parks into their driveway, jonah runs out and hugs his girlfriend, "hey babe" he kisses the top of her forehead before going over to brianna and giving her a hug.

"and this might be" jonah goes over to diamond, "hi, i'm diamond" they exchange waves and then go inside the house. brianna and devin go over and greet eben and corbyn while diamond stands by the doorway. jonah rushes over to the brunette and whispers in her ear, "don't be afraid, they don't bite"

he slightly and gently pushes the girl over and she laughs and walks up to the guys. corbyn's has slightly drops and eben closes it, "hi diamond, i'm eben and this is corbyn" eben greets and pulls the girl into a tight hug, "can't breathe" diamond stutters and eben immediately let's go as she regains her breath.