🔧𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕜🐹

Y'all are gonna hate me for this chapter- but it gets fluffy I swear

TW: blood, gore.

-Kazuichi's POV-

.......

.....

....

...

...Akane...

Chiaki stood right in front of her, knife stabbed straight through her heart as blood spewed everywhere onto the floor.

"W-WAH?!" hajime jumped back from the dead body,taking nagito along with him back over to the trial stands.

Akane wavered a bit as she stood before she dropped dead to the floor, nearly unconscious from the blood she's losing. "...get....off.....island... it's...okay"

"N-NO! Hey Akane! Where gonna get you help okay!" I rushed from my placement next to Gundham as quick as I could and kneeled next to akane's bloody body.

Her smile on her face never faded however, she wouldn't go out like that. "I'll tell...Neko....Maru.....hello" and as those as her last words, her eyes became lifeless.

"GOD DAMMIT! MONOKUMA! CANT YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS?!" Fuyuhiko started angerly stomping twoards Monokuma to bash his bear skull in, but Gundham held him back from doing so.

"WELLLL! I CANT- because the murder wasn't my fault this time! That was completely chiaki's doing...in that case. We gotta continue the class trial! I mean...there is a dead body."

Chiaki stood in shock of what she did, dropping the knife on the floor and shakily looking back at monomi, who had a sympathetic look on her face.

with tears now streaming down my face, I looked back down at my lost friend, taking out the minimaru robot I made for her and wanted to give her.

I still can, but she won't need it.

"Im... sorry....this was...for you Akane." I put the minimaru in her floppy dead arms, and let Monokuma take her away.

"GOD DAMMIT GOD DAMMIT GOD DAM-"

"Kuzuryu, please. Stay calm." The ultimate breeder gave the short Yakuza a serious look, making him stop his shouting in a rush.

Hajime and nagito returned there spots in the trail room, I hesitantly made my way over as well, Gundham immediately wrapping one of his arms around my waist. It was a nice thought, but This death really made me mad.

Well, now I know how hajime felt.

"Alrighty kiddos! I think we all know who the Blackened is at this point...so all you have to do is vote!"

Chiaki stood dead in her tracks, no emotion on her face. No movement. Just a statue. She seemed to have recovered from her shocked state from before.

"I'm...the traitor. Well, you might have already figured that out by now. But go ahead and vote for me. I don't benefit from it, but I don't lose anything either. But let me warn you, I'm not real." The gamer then took her place next to the execution door, waiting for her fate.

Monomi also made her way over to chiaki, which confused the hell out of all of us.

Hajime was also losing a friend today, I knew how close he was with Chiaki. "chiaki...you...monomi?" Hajime couldn't help but stare at the two.