🌟𝕋𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥🍊

This chapter doesn't add to the plot that much and is an excuse for Komahina fluff. I'm sorry it's kinda short.

-Hajime's POV-

It was right after the 3rd trial that everyone decided to part their ways to forget what happend. Me and Nagito decided to walk off to my cottage to possibly cuddle.

I almost forgot he was my boyfriend now, after all this stupid murder sh*t that's been happening.

"You seem to be thinking hard, hajime. Thinking about HOPE?" nagito gave me that cute smile he gave me the first day I talked to him. I adored this boy in so many ways, but he concerns me sometimes.

Ya know, if he keeps talking about hope I'm gonna have to shut him up one day.

"Oh god- nagito no I-" out of no where, heavy rain started to fall from the tropical sky, quickly soaking me and Nagito in rain.

"Sh*t, why's it just raining now? C'mon babe, let's hurry to my cottage" I could tell the nickname fazed nagito from the slight blush and the messing with his hair while I grabbed his hand and began running in the direction of my cottage.

I rummaged with the door on the door and made sure we both got in before taking us both to the bathroom.

Nagito stood there anxiously in front of my sink, a look of distress and longing apparent in those grey eyes. I gently took his hand in mine again, rubbing my soft thumb over his worringly-pale hand.

"Something wrong, marshmellow?"

I saw and felt in tense a little at the touch, but he slowly calmed himself and melted into it.

"It's... nothing. How about we get dressed?" I raise my eyebrow. I don't exactly want to drop it, but I know he won't talk about it. But I also don't know what he'll change into since this is my cottage.

Guess he'll just borrow some of my clothing.

Just imaging him in my clothing makes me wanna just nwkjsixjx

I walk out of the bathroom to go search for my clothing, hearing the water drip from my boyfriend in the bathroom.

A few seconds of looking later, an abnormally loud boom of thunder crashes over top us. It concerned me at the volume of the sound, but didn't necessarily surprise me. But suddenly a strangly girlish scream echoed from the boy in my bathroom.

When I tell you I sped in there like sonic, that's an understatement.

I got in that bathroom faster then freaking light itself, witnessing the white haired lucky student with his shirt half way off, trembling on my time floor in a puddle of water. Fear evident all over his face.

Ah, I see.

He was acting strange because he was scared that there would be thunder.

Without hesitation I pulled the still soaked boy into my arms, not caring if he tries to push away and stroked his slightly damp hair to get him a little stable.

"Hey, why didn't you tell me? It can't hurt you, now let's get dressed so I can cuddle you to death, yeah?" I felt the nod of approval from the scared boy in my arms and grabbed my white shirt and handing it to nagito to allow him to get dressed into, and got into my own sleep clothing as well.

I ruffled a towel on nagito's head, giving his nose a little kiss. It earned me a little giggle as he shakes the remaining water off his pooofy hair.

"I'm just gonna make your shirt trash, haji..." He latched onto my arm and followed me to my bed. When another stroke of thunder came. He let out a whimper of fear, pulling me twoards him more by the waist.

This kinda knocked me off a bit, but I held him so he wouldn't feel as if I didn't care.

"No, nagito shut that hope-filled mouth of yours. Now get in my bed so I can cuddle you." My choice of speech always made the taller flustered, but he obliged and crawled under my covers, holding his arms out for me to get into.

This boy may be an insane little sh*t but he's so adorable I-

That gives me in as I jump into nagito's arms, cuddling him to my shoulder as close to me as possible. His white hair brushing against my face as I press a kiss to the crown of his head.

"It's late, the Monokuma announcement went off" nagito started to play with my ahoge a bit and twirled it around his long finger. Now it's my turn to blush.

Another flash of thunder interrupted,
Sad, loud whimpers being heard from the cutie below me.

"Hey, Shh, it can't hurt you. I won't let it." a sigh escaped me and my tired lids couldn't stay open much longer, but I made sure to duck nagito's head under my chin, feeling him relax, before drifting off.

I woke up this morning to see nagito still soundly asleep, although dark eye bags could be clearly seen. I brushed my thumb under one of them caringly.

After awhile I decided to go to the restaurant to get food before he wakes up.

It was only around five in the morning, but did I care? No. Did I want orange juice? Yes.

Once I arrived at the restaurant. I quietly scurried into the kitchen. I turned my back to the door, searching the fridge for my precious orange juice.

Right when I was pouring in my juice, I hear the door quietly opening and a figure at the door.

What? Who could be up at this hour?

"Hello? Who's there?" I took my.oranje juice cartoon in my hands, ready to hit a b*tch.

But once the lights turn on, I could clearly see my best friend, standing there, with a very big and clearly there hickey on his neck.

Excuse me, what?

"KAZ? THE HELL? WHY IS THERE-"

"a hickey? Oh well um-"

I paused and slowly put the prices together, and a sly smirk came into my lips.

"You finally got with Gundham didn't you?"

"WHATTT? NO WAY WHAT MAKES YA THINK THAT-"

He shuffled in place before giving me the same sly look.

Oh no, he's gonna reverse it onto me. Isn't he?

"What about you? Why are you here so early? I bet you got it on to huh-"

"KAZ WHAT THE HELL NO I DIDN'T"

"DON'T HIDE THE TRUTH FROM ME ORANGE JUICE BOI"

"OI, COULD YA GAY BASTARDS SHUT UP IM TRYING TO EAT MY COOKIE DOUGH FOR GODS SAKE"

"FUYUHIKO WHAT THE HELL?!"

I literally just made the chapter so there's a lot of spelling mistakes, I couldn't sleep so have some komahina jsnsj