M.Lee's world ch 2- Trial beginning

He decides to take a shower.   The old way of getting himself ignited and refresh.

When he is taking a bath, he closes his eyes.  He sees that image.  "Fire!"  His head got blew off.  The exact image as his dream.  He wants to erase this image so badly.  Yet,  it just can't get out of his mind.  WIth a trial coming, facing one of the best young prosecutor, Keina Chiu, also dubbed as "Killer Chiu" by lawyers who lost trials to him, he knows, he is fully aware that he does not stand a damn chance to win this raping trial, commited by this rich guy, also his childhood friends, Jason Tse.

But still, Michael never believes that he will lose.  He just simply and quickly finishes his bath,  enjoyed the cappucino made by his lovely wife, tongue-kissing for a while,  then, he prayed and heading his way to court.

As he is driving his newly bought old Toyota car, slashing through the jamming traffic in Central,  Hong Kong, he nearly falls asleep while driving.  Somehow, that " GO FAR YOU BLOODY MORON" woken him up.  It made him sober.  He just does not feel so M.Lee.  He just does not feel that this day is his.

He meets his client, Jason, in the court.  Jason looks nervous.  He makes the whole thing looks like a Win or Nothing situation.  His cheeks ain't as read as they used to be.  He looks at Michael, in Deep down Michael's heart ,  he said, "Give me a break man,  I can't guarantee a win.   This ain't no LA Lakers v.s. a fifth-grade basketball team.  This is  Lakers versus Celtics.  Don't give me that pressure."

"Dick, dock, dick, dock,...."  The fast-paced high heels sound is coming.  This have to be the D.A.  He has not met him for 8 years.  8 bloody years.  Is she hotter?  Is she taller?  Is she married?  All these questions make Michael hard to focus on his trial.

They look at each other.  At that split second, everything seems awkward.  Michael wants to laugh.  But he just can't.  Still,  he takes the initiative.  He gives Keina a hug, like a gentlemen.  Michael asks, " How's life? "  She answers indifferently, " You know, it is still the same.  Doing pretty good.  Let's see what you got , Cornell boy."  Even a moron can smell that intimidation,  that aggressivo within her.  No doubt she is dubbed as " Killer."

The prosecution starts its opening statement.  Jason is now charged with rape.  The prosecutor asks the victim and some witness some questions.   Interviewees all said that they witnessed Jason have a sexual intercourse with the victim, unwillingly.  Unwillingly.  It seems to be the doomsday for Jason because the word Unwillingly seems to be a consensus in the witness's eyes. 

How is Michael going to pull a rabbit out of the hat?