Ch. 7 Not Another One

To kill or not to kill?

Frankly,  Michael did not know how to pick.  He did not know why he was still so obsessed with Kristy, for fuck's sake, after more than a decade; on the other hand, he knew he should have let go.  Long time ago.

He did not know what was going to be his next move, which was rare to him.  Yet, a basketball match with his old buddies inspired him.

"  Set me a screen!  Herman, set me a screen!"

Herman ran to the defender and made a pick.  A clean one.  Michael ran off that screen.  WIthout hesitation, he shot the ball with grace. 

"Swish!" 

Oh boy.  Oh fuck.

That was an air ball, not a bullseye trey.

His lost the match because of that.

"For fuck's sake mike, why cant you just pass to better options or either slash in, to get a free throw?

Geez, why you have to be so damn obsessed?"

Why be so obsessed?

Why?

Why?

He got an answer.  

" I dont know.  Anyway, so why are you so obsessed with why I am so obsessed?  Come on, its just a fucking friendly match."

After bathing and having dinner with Herman, Ron, Dudson, Adrian , Simon, Johnathan, in short, all his good old buddies, he made a call.

" Tony?"

" Whassup , you rich-ass, versatile, nasty cunt?  I got all the poison prepared."

" Actually, I am here to inform you that I do not need those poison anymore.  Still, you can take the pay."

" What the fuck is wrong with you?!......."

Call ended.  00:30.

He then drove his old and ragged yet loyal car to "Savor", a pub that he used to hang out with his friends and also, the pub which he would meet with Kristy and Andrew.

He walked into the bar, glancing around, founding the loving couple.

"Hey! Mike! Come over here."  Kristy called him over.

He saw Andrew. 

Oh my god.  The handsome, skinny kid back in those days had already become a man with a thick, thick belly pot.  So thick that I suspected he put his IPAD 9 inside his body.

We