Conversations

The next morning he saw Evelyn sitting alone on a bench. He sat down beside her. She looked at him with a confused face but didn't move. "Hi" Ron said to her. She looked at him. "Where were you yesterday?" He asked.
"Wh-what?" She stuttered.
"I saw you go outside, but you never came back inside."
"I was inside all day," she lied. Ron thought it was suspicious, but was happy that she was finally talking to him. "Maybe it was someone else. So, I don't mean to offend you, but Why do you always sit alone? You seem like a great girl who should have a lot of friends to sit with."
"I'm shy.." She said quietly. Ron looked at her and said, "why don't you sit with me and my friends?" Evelyn looked nervous. So he quickly added, "or I can come sit by you so it'll be just you and me." She calmed a little and said, "that would be nice.
------------------------------------------
That night at dinner, Ron found Harry and told him everything that happened with Evelyn, from following her to outside, to the whole conversation on the bench.
"She seems a bit suspicious to me" said Harry.
"You're just jealous. I'll sit by her at lunch then get to know her better. I'm sure she is as beautiful inside as she is out" Ron replied with a dreamy look.
So Ron left to sit by Evelyn. When he saw her, his heart fluttered.
She was sitting alone, waiting for him. Her black hair was put up with two red bows and she smiled at him with a smile that made his heart leap.
"Hi Evelyn." Ron said as he approached her.
"Hi." She replied quietly. Ron sat down directly across from her.
"I like your hair." Ron said.
Her face turned bright red. "Oh, thank you"
"It looks pretty with the bows" he said, then thought for a second. "Well it looks pretty no matter what." He blushed this time, but she looked at him and smiled. They spent the rest of their dinner talking getting to know each other. Ron found out she was the same age as him, liked the same famous quittach teams as him, and even hated the same classes he hated.
"Potions should defiantly be a option class. Not one you have to take. No one likes it anyway" Evelyn complained.
"I know, right!" Ron replied. "Wow we really have so much in common"
They continued talking a bit until it was time to go off to bed.
"I'll see you tomorrow?" Evelyn said hopefully.
"Definitely." Ron smiled.
They walked separate ways and Ron smiled at the whole nights outcome. Ron thought, Harry and Hermione know nothing about Evelyn. He went to bed happy and knew he would sleep well.