Ew what is that? Are you serious Its part 4?

Because A) this song is beautiful and B) it goes perfect with this chapter. PS Regina spektor is life just saying. Also um I'm sorry for taking so long hopefully you like this chapter. Any way I'm just going to let you read this do enjoy and comment also vote tell me what ya think.

Boyyyyyyyyeeeee

~bridgette

Caleb's POV

"Don't make a promise you can't keep" she said as she walked to what I assume is her next class. I'm not really sure but I think I know my next mission...getting Becky to fall for me....

"So you met the Satan spawn I see." An all to familiar voice says from behind me.

"Why didn't you-"

"Warn you?" She said cutting me off. While walking in front of me.

"No why didn't you tell me you have a sister?" I asked actually not asked more like yelled into her face.

"Because its just Becca trust me I am saving you from a headache." She said in a matter of fact tone. While crossing her arms and stepping back on her feet.

"I don't care if she is the biggest headache in the  world you still could of informed your BEST friend about her I mean come on she doesn't even seem that bad!" I yelled way to loudly I could see people around us start to stare. Quickly I led her around the corner to the empty hall so we could get out of the spot light. I mean the 'golden couple' really shouldn't argue people might think things were strange. Those idiots think we are dating I guess I mean janie is pretty but not my type shes to stuck up. As a friend shes fine but as a girlfriend oh god....she would be the headache....

"Not that bad ugh she is always trying to get pity from everyone like she was from you." She says with disgust while poking her dainty little finger into my chest.

"Highly doubt that but whatever." I reply back while moving out from under her finger and walking away from her.

"Plus she's only going to break your heart and trust me when she does you'll come crawling back to me." She shouts from behind me as I continue to walk away.

"Doubt it!" I shout back while turning around the corner to try and find some more out about her.

"Who is the one person that knows all about her?" I think to myself suddenly a thought hits me actually it was more like a person hits me...either way it was my answer.

"Whoa man I'm sorry!" A shy boy with with long Brown hair down to his eyebrows and dark brown eyes said to me while picking up his stuff.

"No problem man actually I was just looking for you." I said while Andreas's eyes fill with fear.

"Whatever I did I'm sure I didn't mean it I promise." He said while worry filled his face.

"No no it wasn't anything you did I need something from you." I say hopefully clearing things up but of course I was wrong. Soon he started to ramble about how he could give me whatever homework I needed from him if I didn't beat him up.

"Stop bro for one I don't need your homework I am actually really smart and two I wouldn't beat you up I'm not like that." I said while he gave me a skeptical look.

"Than what do you want?" He asked while fixing his stuff that he recollected.

"Tell me everything you know about Becky." I said suddenly as if out of nowhere he started laughing.

"Oh that was good your pretty funny Caleb for a second there I thought you were serious!" He said while going Into a laughing fit.

"I take that back maybe I will beat you up" I say to him suddenly he sobered up and I asked again. "Tell me about Becky." I demand.

"What do you want to know?" He questioned.

"Well how about favorite class, music, book oh maybe what does she do after school or what are her hobbies." I say as a short list.

"Well her favorite class is chemistry music is anything by Regina Specktor book is oh god anything she loves to write. She tutors after school and she loves to sing and draw. Now is that all or would you like her bra size, address, and social security number also?" He says they last part sarcastically.

"Nope thanks that's all." I say while walking away from him to begin forming my plan of action.