Ah, The Wonderful Life of Crazy

Epilogue

One hot afternoon in July, Janie, a tall blond whose velvety top of the line red pumps would click, with as much arrogance and narcissism as she had in her petite hand, was walking down the hall. She was giving all the down grades that look, you know the one of "damn you wish you were me". Of course that's only because like every newly popular moron, she gets that little thought in her head that says because I'm better than you that I should have only the best.  Like newly popular kids she usually gets it. Oh, but worry this isn't about that snob, its about her "one and only hater". Okay so maybe not her only one but hey one voice can change a person right?  Sure, yeah we'll go with that, anyway this "hater" as I have so kindly dubber her is the one person who gets to see how this really happens. For some dumb reason she felt the need to tell me so I guess you want to know her name right? Yeah probably cause' your like all other boring teenagers who don't know whats good for them. You want to hear the drama and gossip so here, have her name but let me warn you what happens to her might surprise you...

Chapter 1

Hey, my name is Becky I'm 16 and totally loathing it... Being a Junior and having a Senior sister just sucks. I mean it wouldn't be so bad if she wasn't the coolest girl in school. But of fricken course she would be, yeah this would totally happen to me. I swear if I were any unluckier I would be born when a mirror was broke. I'm the complete opposite of the popular spectrum I'm basically in the dark side I guess you could say. Yeah, I'm not bleach blond with my teeth perfectly straight and my clothes perfectly matching with my mood. I'm the girl with long oaky looking hair that's so straight that you almost think I straightened it every morning. With skin that's almost moon kissed and you guessed it I have been cursed with braces.  At least I'm a "nerd" so this all conveniently makes sense even though if it was anymore ironic you'd probably shit your pants in laughter.