back home

Allie pov
I was smiling because I'm married the love of my life and pregnant with the love of my life's baby. Matt grabbed my hand as we walked in the park. I was feeling tired because I'm pregnant and I see Matt just smiling  so I just kept quite. Then Matt asked baby are you tried.
I just nodded. Matt said well let's go home. I said babe can I get piggyback  ride. Matt said sure baby.  Allie was happy then.

Matt's pov
I was walking with my baby in the park. Then my baby start to slow down I stopped asked are you tired baby. She just nodded at me. I said let's go home. Then she asked babe can I get a piggyback  ride. I said sure baby.

They both headed home they bumped into Nick Jackson.

Nick's pov
I walking because  me and my wife and argument because I was hanging out with Kenny  at the club and I was drunk with my drinks but I was drinking milk. Then I bumped into someone  I was all upset and I miss my brother and sister-in-law.  I looked up and saw my brother and sister-in-law I hugged Matt and then Allie. Then Matt asked me what's wrong you look sad. I said just another argument with my wife and she wants divorcee and leave the kids with me and she called them trash. Matt said oh I'm sorry but they are her kids to. Allie said nick I got something to tell you. I said what is it . I was happy to see her, she is my childhood best friends. Allie said you are going to be an uncle. I said yay finally. Allie said I was pregnant before me and Matt  married. I said how could you keep that away from me.  Allie said well I was going to tell my baby father first dumbo. I just smiled as the nickname she used to call me when we were younger.