Chapter 13(Confessing Dreams)

3rd Person P.O.V.
They all went to their classes, Leo asked the teacher if he could sit with Aaliyah today, and the teacher happily obliged since they're partners for their dance routine. Tori and Raph's teacher changed seats so now they sit next to each other. Brianna and Alix still sit next to each other, but the table next to Brianna, Donnie sits there now. Anna and Mikey still sit next to each other, because they can choose where ever they want to sit. Alix and Ghost text each other back and fourth secretly so they won't get in trouble by their teachers and Ghost was trying to comfort her. With Aaliyah and Leo, Leo had an arm wrapped around Aaliyah's shoulder and she layed her head on his shoulder as they looked at the students getting ready to dance. But Aaliyah thought it was time for her to talk about what had happened in her dream with Leo.

"Hey Leo..."Aaliyah said not looking at him.

He hummed in reply then looked at Aaliyah.

"Can I tell you something...and promise me it won't make things awkward between us?"Aaliyah said as she took her head off his shoulder then looked into his ocean blue eyes.

"Okay..."Leo said in confusion.

"So, I would like to say the day before I think...I had a dream and we were best friends and we had like a little movie marathon I guess and you and your brothers were moving because your father's and I think your guys careers were starting to take off and that's why we had that movie night, also we were 10 I think"Aaliyah said quietly as she looked down, Leo was able to hear her and he remembered that day and he remembered the kiss, Aaliyah wanted to leave that out so things wouldn't get what she thought was awkward.

"..."

"I know it's silly for me to say but it felt like a memory,"

"Actually Aaliyah, I should tell and show you something,"

"And that is?"Aaliyah said nervously.

"This,"Leo said then took a photo out of his backpack and handed it to Aaliyah.

It was Aaliyah and Leo when they were 10, they were hugging each other tightly and Aaliyah noticed the necklaces she saw in her dream/memory, she went wide eyed when she saw it.

"It was a memory, and I still have the necklace, I guess it was cause I haven't worn it in years that I forgot we knew each other,"Leo said.

"Me too, I still have it, before I remembered when you gave it to me, I did remember someone giving it to me but the person/mutant who gave it to me was a blur and I couldn't figure it out so I gave up on it,"Aaliyah said then looked up at Leo.

"So then you remember when I...we...you know..."Leo said nervously.

"C-correct me if I'm wrong but the time we...kissed?"Aaliyah said kissed in a whisper.

"Y-yeah, i-it flashed in my mind when you talked about your dream...memory thingy,"Leo stuttered.

"Yeah...things aren't awkward between us now...right?"

"No, I wouldn't like that, I'd rather us be friends then that,"Leo said.

Aaliyah nodded then rested her head on his shoulder once again. Leo's face was really red, he rested his head on her's, she began to turn red but they both smiled, but what they didn't notice was that people were taking pictures and yet again saying rumors that they were dating and sent it to paparazzi.